The fit and flare is most def the It silhouette of the season, and lucky us, the breezy peplum top fits the bill. Not only does the cinched shirt have us high-fiving our reflection until the end of days (seriously, when is a trend ever also extremely flattering?), but the ruffled panel adds instant flirty flair—or flare—to your fave pair of skinny jeans or the sleekest pencil skirt in your closet. We shouldn’t have to convince you to go with the flow this spring—just get your hands on one of these 14 flirty peplum tops!
1. Sheer Overlay Pleated Peplum Top ($69): A color block pixelated peplum top wasn’t a hard sell for us. Just so we’re clear, we def Pinned each color to our “Spring Essentials” pinboard.
2. White Tent Peplum Top in Acid Fluorescent ($47): Soft jersey fabric + a fierce ruffled peplum = the easiest way to look fierce this spring.
3. Asos Curve Peplum Top Knot Detail ($60): As if this cinched shirt wasn’t figure flattering enough, this piece adds a slimming knotted wrap just above the flare. We’re obsessed.
4. Yumi Pixel Peplum Top ($50): This confetti geo print might be the best pattern we’ve laid eyes on this spring. Obviously, the hard part is choosing between this bold red and dreamy blue (wait, did someone just say get both?)
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Avery Silk Peplum Top ($129): Hold the phone: a color block peplum? With matching contrast trim!? We’re calling this top a spring must-have.
6. Asos Curve Exclusive Peplum Top in Stripe ($29): Now this is the way to wear black and white stripes this spring! Angled striped panels give an awe-inducing hourglass shape to this graphic top that’s sure to flatter any figure.
7. Finders Keepers Bright Side Peplum Top ($86): Whoa, when ever do trends on trends on trends actually work on one garment? This peplum-cutouts-mesh lining proves that it can work when stylish stars align.
8. Floral Burnout Peplum Top ($44): See, lace can look modern, especially in this eye-catching floral motif. We’d pair this black and white top with a pair of bold pants to keep our look as colorful as possible.
10. Kerala Peplum Top ($298): This patchwork peplum top is nothing less than stunning. The volume of that ruffled ribbon panel makes it feel extremely elegant.
11. Kate Spade Saturday Peplum Top ($110): This relaxed-sleeve peplum top is the perfect piece for any sunny spring day, especially since it comes in a slew of pretty pastels like this swoon-worthy mint.
12. Fluttered Dot Peplum Top ($68): The pleated peplum has a few PICs on this polka dot top—both the high collar and cap sleeves are ruffled to flirty perfection.
13. Darling Peplum Top With Jeweled Neck ($103): As if the peplum top needed even a sliver more of class, this number features a pearl-bead embellished neckline. We’re nuts about the look, which between you and me, is a DIY waiting to happen.
14. Lisson Cotton and Silk-Blend Dupion Peplum Top ($790): Behold: the most A-list of peplums we’ve ever seen. We’ll definitely be dreaming about this sleek rounded neckline for days to come.
Will you be rocking a peplum top this spring? What other seasonal staples are you jazzed about wearing super soon? Tell us in the comments below.