You have to admit, the seasonal latte flavor you most look forward to every year is peppermint. In fact, you’re all for anything with that sweet wintry chill that’s so refreshing you can almost taste the red and white stripes, and so you’re naturally very much in favor of peppermint beauty products. They add an edge of invigorating flavor to your beauty routine (not to mention that cool rush!) that other festive beauty products and stocking stuffer ideas just can’t replicate. So scroll away, mint lovers, for these 24 peppermint products to help spice up your beauty regimen.
1. SkinnySkinny All-Natural Lavender Peppermint Tea Tree Bath Soak ($38): Sit back and relax with this peppermint-infused bath soak, perfect for easing any holiday-related stress.
2. Kahina Antioxidant Mask ($62): Detoxify your skin while invigorating your senses, thanks in part to the infusion of eucalyptus and uplifting mint found in this fab face mask.
3. Yarok Feed Your Do Styling Whip ($20): Let your locks get in on the holiday fun by using this all-natural styling paste, which will help keep any mane tamed with aromatic lemon peel and invigorating peppermint.
4. Boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6): Freshen up your complexion with these oil-eliminating linens. Not only will the sheets fight blemishes, but they’ll also leave you smelling minty fresh.
5. Kari Gran Radiant Tinted Lip Whip in Radiant Orchid ($20): This gorgeous concoction sounds good enough to eat. And while we wouldn’t actually recommend chowing down on this fab balm, the tinted lip product is made of all-natural ingredients, including peppermint oil.
6. W3ll People Nudist Colorbalm Lip Shine Stick in Poppy ($20): Whether you plan on meeting someone under the mistletoe or just rocking a fab lip, your pout will look (and feel) gorgeous wearing this refreshing wash of color.
7. Philip B Peppermint and Avocado Clarifying Shampoo ($28): Show your locks the love they deserve with this super refreshing clarifying shampoo.
8. Sara Happ “The Lip Scrub” Peppermint Lip Exfoliator ($24): Kiss dry lips goodbye with this cooling, exfoliating lip scrub. Use the powerful formula before a night out so you can rock your fave dramatic lip color in style.
9. Philosophy Peppermint Stick Duo Set ($20): Give the gift of peppermint this season with a gift set that anyone would fall in love with. This set is the ultimate at-home peppermint spa experience.
10. The Soap and Paper Factory Creamy Peppermint Hand Cream ($10): Bring a bit of mint with you wherever you go with this fab peppermint hand cream. Plus, how darn cute is the packaging?!
11. The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment ($18): Take a few minutes for yourself with the ultimate at-home pedicure experience. This foot balm softens hard skin and leaves your feet feeling like new.
12. Dr. Bronner’s Pure Castile Soap in Peppermint ($16/32 oz.): Whether it’s for your body, your house or just about anything else, this do-it-all peppermint soap is certain to delight.
13. Woodlot Recharge Mineral Bath Soak ($20): Relax and recharge with a bath soak that acts as a body and mind refresher all in one.
14. Malin + Goetz Peppermint Bar Soap ($16): Scrub-a-dub-dub with this minty fresh cleansing soap that’s sure to invigorate your body and senses with its delectable aroma.
15. Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint Sparkling Snowflake Scrub ($17): Make your shower simply festive with a completely refreshing, aromatherapeutic shower scrub.
16. Burt’s Bees Fabulously Fresh Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash ($8): Peppermint and rosemary might seem like an odd pairing, but the duo works fabulously at keeping your skin cleansed and fresh in this natural body wash.
17. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Smoothing Body Buffer ($14): Get rid of dry winter skin with this gentle exfoliator. The sweet-smelling formula contains sugar crystals, for the ultimate full-body scrub.
18. Philosophy Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath ($18): Everything’s coming up candy canes with this shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath in one. Adorable packaging aside, this sweet-smelling concoction is sure to bring a little joy and cheer to the season.
19. Tarte LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint ($24): We bet a matte lip has never left your pout feeling as refreshed as this tint will. Infused with peppermint oil, this lip crayon provides your lips with beautiful color and one minty smile.
20. Lancer the Method: Cleanse Blemish Control ($55): Banish redness and blemishes this winter using this all-powerful cleanser. The mixture gently exfoliates dry winter skin, allowing cell turnover that leads to a clearer complexion.
21. Suti Skincare Peppermint Water Facial Spritz ($34): Give dry skin a midday pick-me-up with this hydrating facial spritz, infused with peppermint water to wake you (and your complexion) up in a snap.
22. June Jacobs Peppermint Hand and Foot Polish ($40): Give yourself an at-home spa treatment with this exfoliating hand and foot polish. It’ll instantly leave you feeling completely cooled and refreshed.
23. Smith’s Minted Rose Lip Balm ($7): Swipe on a wash of color and refreshing mint on the go with this lightly tinted, peppermint-infused lip balm.
24. John Masters Organics Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler ($16): Banishing tangles while smelling like a candy cane — is there anything better? This hair treatment uses natural ingredients such as peppermint essential oil to leave your hair feeling refreshed and healthy.
Will you be using any peppermint-infused beauty products this holiday season? Let us know your favorites by tweeting us @Britandco.