Looking for a light dessert to serve at your next dinner party? Try these airy pavlovas topped with white chocolate ganache and sliced peaches.
What You’ll NeedRead More
- egg whites ( 8 large )
- salt ( 1 pinch )
- caster sugar ( 500 grams )
- cornflour ( 4 teaspoons )
- vanilla extract ( 1 scant teaspoon )
- white wine vinegar ( 2 teaspoons )
- whipping cream (whipped) ( 750 ml )
- blackberries ( 750 grams )
- raspberries ( 750 grams )
- icing sugar (for dusting) ( 1 sprinkling )
Ready to make? Find out how on Oh Joy!