Use patterned straws and metallic pom poms to make the sparkliest stir sticks EVER! Serve up in your favorite cocktail or mocktail.
What You’ll NeedRead More
- large hole punch
- colored tissue paper
- patterned paper straws
- wooden or plastic stir sticks
- iridescent pom poms
- glue (i used a hot glue gun)
- large hole punch (i used a 2 1/8″ but they make them up to 3″ that i’ve seen, and i like the 2.75 inch from this brand)
- patterned paper straws and/or wooden or plastic stir sticks (i used my favorite bamboo skewers)
- something fun for the top, like these little iridescent pom poms that are sold at most craft stores.
Ready to make? Find out how onDesign Love Fest