If you think that the pineapple trend is going away anytime soon, you’re very mistaken. On top of enhancing any dinner recipe, the design-friendly fruit makes adorable home decor, especially in the kitchen. Do yourself a favor, and check out these 13 stylish pineapple kitchen accessories that everyone is swooning over.
1. West Elm Pineapple Trivet ($19): It’s a shame you’ll have to cover this trivet when you come to the table with a scorching hot pot. But, at least it will look cute in the interim.
2. Sur la Table Pineapple Cookie Cutter ($2): Your next luau *needs* pineapple cookies, and this cutter is going to make that happen. Whether you decide to go with or without sprinkles, they’ll be the highlight of any party.
3. Ipalmay Pineapple Patterned Drinking Paper Straws ($10): No bar cart is complete without a jar of festive paper straws. Try switching predictable striped ones out for this pineapple pattern in the warmer months.
4. Anthropologie Pineapple of My Eye Dishtowel ($16): Puns and pineapples make a great gift for just about anyone. This dishtowel has both and would be the perfect housewarming, Valentine’s Day, or birthday present for your significant other.
5. Anthropologie Marble and Acacia Cheese Board ($68): Nothing says you have your life together quite like a gold, marble, and wood cheese platter. Imagine serving your favorite charcuterie on this stunning pineapple board at your next dinner party.
6. Pier 1 Pineapple Decanter ($36): Add a bit of interest to your growing bar with this handmade decanter. Pour your wine into it to allow it to breathe or use it to store rum or bourbon.
7. PERNY Pineapple Ice Tray ($14): You’re not doing your pineapple and rum justice if you’re not using fruit-shaped ice cubes to chill it. To avoid watering your drink down, try freezing pineapple juice in the mold.
8. Imperial Home Stainless Steel Pineapple Colander Set ($20): Draining your pasta is a totally mundane task, so you should make it more interesting with a fun pineapple colander. This set comes with three pieces so you can also wash your fruits and veggies with ease.
9. World Market Pineapple Ceramic Sponge Holder ($7): Who lives in a pineapple in your kitchen? You have to admit, the SpongeBob comparison is pretty darn funny and will make you smile every time you do dishes.
10. Target Stainless Steel Gold Pineapple Tumbler ($15): Sipping a cold drink from this tumbler while you’re working the grill will make the process so much more satisfying. What’s even better is if that cold drink is a wine slushie.
11. Urban Outfitters Copper Pineapple Bottle Opener ($15): This pretty copper number will get the job done and look mighty pretty while doing so.
12. World Market Ceramic Pineapple Spoon Rest ($6): Dress up your stove and keep it clean with this adorable spoon rest. Gone are the days of scraping burnt marinara off of your cooktop.
13. Urban Outfitters Pineapple Drink Charm Set ($12): No more getting your Chardonnay mixed up with your friend’s Riesling. These colorful charms will keep your drinks straight and the bottle stopper will keep your vino fresh.
Follow us on Pinterest for more kitchen inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.