It’s officially back-to-school season, and we’re going pin-happy locating the most on-trend school supplies ever. Whether you’re a student or young professional, it’s fun to take your cubicle or home office nook to the next level with a little back-to-school shopping. Why spring for plain-Jane backpacks, notebooks, flash drives and pen pouches when you can have super-cute ones that show off your personal style? Whether you like to DIY your gear like you’re the next Bethany Mota or hunt down the most unique finds out there, we’ve got you covered. Scroll on to see 17 of the most Pinned school supplies we found on Pinterest.
1. Sweet William Watermelon Notebook ($13): The *sweet* cover art on these notebooks is as gorgeous as a water-color painting. That’s because each one is handmade to order. This is one notebook that can be distinctly yours — no one else will have it.
3. Sanrense Kawaii 3D Canvas Backpack ($23): Could this Kawaii backpack be any cuter? Wearing it will make you feel like you’ve fallen right into the pages of a Manga.
4. DIY Back-to-School Binder/Folder: If the mere thought of a fresh notebook, sharpened pencils and art supplies gives you emoji heart eyes, you are going to love this project. Apply your creativity and your fave colors to give ordinary folders a cool prism effect. (via Kraft & Mint)
5. MochiThings Colorful Mini Card Book V2 ($21): Always hunting for that elusive cash card? Organize your bank and credit cards with this 30-sleeve mini card book. An organized life = a happy life!
6. I <3 Emoji School Supply Fun Pack ($25): Wear your status for all your friends to see by sporting these emoji pencil toppers and erasers. There’s an emoji to suit your mood every day of the week, from Tongue Squint to Heart Eyes to, yes, even Brown Poo.
7. Herschel Supply Co. Heritage Backpack ($50): These throwback rucksacks are solidly built to see a kid from kindergarten to college and feature super padded straps that help soften a heavy book load. But it’s smart features like the lash tab, insulated lunch pouch and headphone grommet that make these backpacks beloved by kids of all ages.
8. Yoobi Multicolor Mini Highlighters ($5, pack of 10): These little highlighters come in a rainbow of colors, plus their triangular shape makes them easy to grip. Everyone can use a bunch of these to make school, work and DIY projects extra special.
9. DIY Rainbow Highlighter: Highlighting words in rainbows is like saying LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Bring more rainbows into *your* world by making this fun rainbow highlighter out of ordinary Sharpies. (via HelloMaphie)
10. Stainless Steel Bento Box ($26, set of three): Bentos are so genius! Making your own lunch means you eat healthier, plus built-in portion control helps you stay on point. This box is made of eco-friendly nesting boxes that stay closed thanks to a handy clamp.
11. Marble Mini Three-Ring Binder ($13): If you’re into the marble trend, you’ll fall hard for this three-ring binder with a faux marble cover. It’s a stylish reminder of your future dream kitchen. *Sigh.*
12. JetPens Pastel Gel Pens ($13+): Dreamy pastel gel pens are a stylish way to add color to your organizer, study guides and post-it notes. And the colors are so *you* — especially when you match them to your pastel mani.
13. Wildkin Olive Kids Robots Lunch Box ($18): It’s a robot Invasion! The wacky, zany robots on this insulated lunch box will put a smile on your face every time you see it.
14. Serbags Military Canvas and Leather Backpack ($83): Got that EuroRail pass handy? If you’re looking for a backpack that will see you beyond school, this is the one for you. It’s perfect for toting books, camera equipment and even hiking gear — just looking at it is enough to give you wanderlust.
15. DIY Binder Clips: Who needs to buy school supplies when you can upcycle the ones you already have lying around? Say goodbye to boring old black binder clips and *hello* to adorable washi-tape ones that put your creative stamp on things. (via BSaz Creates)
16. Smarty Pants Paper Co. Stardust Washi Tape ($4): Speaking of washi tape, have you seen anything more adorable than this galaxy of stars on a blue-to-purple ombre background? Just looking at it is enough to fuel creative dreams.
17. DIY Earphone Holder: No more struggling to unravel earbud cords that have become a tangled mess. This clever cord holder is made from an upcycled mint container. You need this in your life right now! (via Make It, Love It)
Are you digging these sweet back-to-school supplies? Follow us on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.