Fall is in the air — and in our opinion, that means a couple of key things. First, PSL. Second, pretty much everything you see over here. And third, it’s officially time to start trading in those shorts and sandals for an article of clothing that wears just a little bit better with boots and flannel: denim. We can’t exactly claim to be sorry, especially when that denim looks as good as these 22 plus size pairs.
1. The Rockstar Jeggings ($45): First things first. This basic jegging will get you through your days with the perfect combination of style and comfort. Not that we’re crazy about jeggings or anything. But we might be.
2. Mid Rise Skinny Jean ($61): While we’re on the subject of basic denim, let’s talk about these jeans. They’re kind of the ultimate, classic shade of blue.
3. Skinny Jeans ($20): Sometimes, Forever 21 feels like a place of mass chaos in which you will never find anything, ever, that isn’t cropped or cutout. And then, sometimes, Forever 21 becomes a magical world in which you can find all the things — except it doesn’t hurt your wallet. This is an instance of the latter.
5. Stretch Skinny Jeans ($35): When in doubt, choose the skinny jeans. Especially when they’re peacock blue.
6. Retro High Waisted Jeans ($23): These jeans are actually the perfect color for every fall sweater you have in your closet. Or maybe that’s just our closets talking. Either way, it’s practically scientific.
9. Wet Look Super Stretch Jean ($60): These jeans are the perfect way to add a dose of leather-inspired style to your closet for fall. They also come in a pretty fantastic shade of silver.
10. Slim Jeans ($30): Great color, slim fit and a comfortable amount of stretch. Check, check and check.
11. Boot Cut Low Jeans ($40): These boot cut jeans are perfect for days when skinnies and boots just don’t sound like enough fun — and they match up pretty nicely with a pair of heels.
12. Acid Wash Skinny Jeans ($23): A little bit grunge and a whole lot of edge, these flat-front acid wash skinny jeans have an exposed back zipper and need to be styled up with a pair of ankle boots ASAP.
13. Shredded Acid Wash Jeans ($43): What’s better than acid wash jeans? High-waisted, shredded acid wash jeans. And a topknot.
15. Slim-Fit Carmex Jeans ($110): These coated jeans have just the right amount of shine and also come in navy, black and a particularly pretty emerald green.
16. Fit Super Skinny Jeans ($88): Wonderfully slim but not too skintight, these distressed jeans are figure flattering and have tons of stretch, but promise to never bag out.
17. Butter Denim Ankle Jean ($42): There should always be room in your closet for a basic pair of dark wash jeans. Especially when they come in super soft, butter stretch denim.
18. Slim-Fit Boah Jeans ($90): Black denim with a hint of animal print. Sawoon.
19. Leather-Like Combo Jeans ($110): Straight cut denim plus leather-like detailing equals match made in heaven.
20. Skinny Boyfriend Jeans ($25): While we love a good pair of boyfriend jeans, this sleek take on the trend may be even better.
21. Moto-Zip Jeans ($40): The contoured waistband on these black jeans means they fit and feel just about perfect, but it’s the double-zip pockets that really complete the look.
22. Tripp Lace-Up Jean ($69): Because it’s practically impossible to have too many pairs of black skinny jeans. Especially when one of your pairs is laced with faux leather piping.
So, what’s your pick? Let us know in the comments!