It’s no secret that this season, revamped retro patterns are being brought back in a big way. Not only should your closets be filled with polka dots, gingham and floral prints, but your home decor should be bringing back the ’60s too. Dotty wardrobes are being spotted (hehe) everywhere, which is why we’re bring you 27 charming pieces that will help you get your spot on.
1. Mod Wire Headband ($4): Even if you’re not a fan of flirty dots, you can still rock this versatile headband. We love it because it can be styled with a tomboy look, a retro outfit or a girly getup.
2. High Waisted Pencil Skirt ($60): Polka dots to work? Yes, please. This super stylish office skirt is an appropriate length for a meeting with your boss or a round of happy hour drinks with the girls. Heck, we’d bet your guy wouldn’t complain if you wore this on a date.
3. Playsuit With Top Hats ($115): Anything with whimsical top hats and moustaches printed all over it is a keeper. This relaxed style is both comfortable and playful: perfect for the weekend.
4. Button Front Shirt ($70): Cotton button-down blouses are the ultimate closet staple, which is why you’ve got to stack your wardrobe full of these babies, both solid and printed. This spotted one from Ace Delivery comes in a soft blue with white dots.
5. Hi Top Chucks ($70): The easiest way to add polka dots into your outfit is with a pair of cute kicks. These black hi top Converse have metallic polka dots and would look fab with a pair of cutoffs or even a fun dress.
6. Polka Dot Cardigan ($165): A classy way to sport polka dots is when they’re printed on a traditional cardigan like this one. And when you add metallic spots into the mix, you’re good as gold. Get it?
7. Smock Dress ($104): Short-sleeve smock dresses are every girl’s dream. They’re flattering, adorable and perfect for most occasions. This button-back polka dot piece is no exception.
8. Peplum Cami Top ($26): You can’t go wrong with a periwinkle peplum covered in dots. This cutie is ideal for the weekend, but you could definitely rock this at work with some skinny pants and a cardigan.
10. Cashmere Sweater ($550): Who says polka dots have to be uniform? Blue and pink dots are randomly placed on a soft and cozy cashmere knit that you can sport all year round.
11. Cheshire Sunglasses ($65): Go playful with your accessories by adding a little spot to your specs. These round sunnies will add sunshine to even the rainiest of days.
13. Soft Blazer ($32): It’s no secret that soft blazers are a key layering piece when it comes to spring and summer fashion. This bright number can spice up any look.
14. Denim Jumper ($120): We don’t know what we love more about this piece: the rainbow straps, the fact that it’s a denim overall skirt or the whimsical white polka dots printed all over it. Anything that’s got all that going for it is a winner.
15. Silk Maxi Dress ($875): Looking for a way to dress up your dots? This gorgeous silk maxi dress makes polka dots look black tie.
16. Polka Dot T-Shirt ($76): You can never have enough cotton tees. Ever.
17. Hooded Rain Trench ($48): Rainy days are the worst. Unlessssss you have an adorable raincoat like this hooded one from ASOS. It’s time to do a rain dance. ASAP.
18. Floral Midi Skirt ($4,126): Leave it to Oscar de la Renta to put a new spin on polka dots. The floral-dot combination makes print mixing easy: Just add a solid colored top and you’re good to go.
19. Neon Cotton Sweatshirt ($125): This sweatshirt looks like you walked outside and it was raining neon yellow polka dots. We just love that.
20. Silk Chiffon Blouse ($245): An elegant, sheer blouse that ties at the neck is very office-appropriate. But when there are colorful dots involved, you amp up the fun without losing the sophistication.
21. Woven Sweatshirt + Shorts Outfit ($145 + $214): While this looks like the coolest jumper ever, it’s actually separates (sweatshirt and shorts) so you can pretty much choose how covered-in-spots you want to be.
22. Hair Bow Barette ($12): Can we just talk about how adorable this cute little bow is? We’ll take two.
23. French Terry Sweatshirt ($32): Your cozy wear can get in on the polka dot action with this gray and white spotted sweatshirt. Think about it: You can wear ’em to the gym, to go to bed and even dress this bad boy up!
24. Ruffle Bikini Top ($29): Who can say no to a bikini as playful as this one? Ruffles: check. Colorblocking: check. Polka-dots: check. Cutouts: check. This flattering style will make you pray for swimsuit season.
25. Polka Dot Jumpsuit ($79): We love this navy and white dotted jumpsuit because the shape is flattering, the polka dot size is just small enough where it’s not too loud to wear to work, plus it’s affordable. This one’s a fine addition to any summer wardrobe.
26. Patent Leather Canvas Slip-Ons ($425): We all know that sneakers are having a major fashion moment right now: especially slip-on skater sneaks like these, designed by LOVE magazine editor, Katie Grand.
27. Polka Dot Dress ($39): A flirty little mini dress is what every gal needs this summer. This breezy peach dress by Lashes of London is perfect for a cocktail party or an outdoor barbecue. Just add shoes.
Are you dotty for spots? What polka dot pieces will you be sporting this season?