Okay, so you’ve found the perfect prom dress and secured your Zayn-status date (or assembled the ultimate girl squad) — what’s next? Finding your picture-perfect hairstyle, duh! Many gals may be rocking some classic updos (read: Disney princess prom hairstyles), but we’re always on the hunt for a look a with bit more edge. Enter these fierce pinned-up ‘dos proving that this prom season, the more bobby pins, the better. Whether you want to add some extra bling with metallic accents or are looking to bring some color to your neutral prom look, scroll through these 11 hairdos and find your *perf* hair for a memorable prom night.
1. Mane Message The First Date Bobby Pin Package ($9): Head into prom perfectly on trend with a geometric design added to your romantic ‘do. Try pairing the look with fishtail plaits for some majorly ethereal boho vibes.
2. A Cool Twist on a French Braided Bun: Wanna liven up your neutral-colored prom look? Add a pop of color to your dignified ‘do with some strategically placed, vibrantly colored bobby pins. (via Cosmopolitan)
3. The Side Sweep: Forget poised and polished; embrace your rebellious side on prom night. Create a bobby pin cluster (and a faux shaved hairstyle), with multiple colored bobbies for a unique look that’s sure to turn heads. (via Refinery29)
9. Minimalist Pins: Give your bombshell curls an extra hit of style. Pin a few metallic bobbies into your glorious ‘do for a subtle yet fierce accent to a classic look. (via Byride)
11. Hair Tattoos: In case you haven’t heard, temporary hair tattoos are the must-have look of the summer. Head into prom like the trendsetter you are with shimmery hair tats paired with metallic bobby pins.
What hairstyle will you be rocking to prom? Follow us on Pinterest for more genius hair hacks and inspo.