No question about it, we love our bread and pumpkin-laced goodies here at Brit + Co. Combine the two, and look out! Surely we’re not alone, so we gathered up 30 of the best pumpkin breads out there for your enjoyment. Whether you like things quick, yeasted, paleo or packed with pumpkin spice, you’ll find it here. Enjoy scrolling through these awesome loaves, PSL in hand, for some fall baking inspo!
1. Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread With Maple-Pecan Glaze: Whole wheat and Greek yogurt make this a healthful loaf, but the delicious maple-pecan glaze will trick your tastebuds into thinking otherwise. (via Bake, Eat, Repeat)
7. Pumpkin Bread: Pumpkin seeds add the perfect amount of pop and nuttiness to this moist loaf. Cinnamon lovers take note: its flavor features heavily to create well-spiced slices. (via Cook With Manali)
9. Healthy Pumpkin Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread: It’s incredible just how much veggie power is packed into this loaf — zucchini and pumpkin may just be the hot power couple of early Fall 2014. (via Ambitious Kitchen)
10. Twisted St. Lucia Pumpkin Bread: Enjoy slices of this sweet-savory, saffron-laced loaf toasted for breakfast. A spread of butter and an optional drizzle of honey is all they need. (via The Moonblush Baker)
14. Josey Baker’s Adventure Bread (Gluten-Free, Vegan): Go ahead and call this loaf (pumpkin) seedy and nutty; it’s both of those things in the best way possible. (via With Love and Cupcakes)
15. Honey Roasted Pumpkin Crostini: Any crusty loaf can be transformed into pumpkin bread by topping slices with cubes of sweet, roasted winter squash. The addition of goat cheese and a balsamic reduction earns it fancy toast status for sure. (via Thyme and Tamarind)
17. Saffron and Pumpkin Melon Pan: Pumpkin lends these Japanese-style rolls an extra bit of softness and shelf life, although they’re so irresistible the latter half of the equation may not even need to be considered. (via The Moonblush Baker)
18. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread: Pecans and raisins add pops of crunch and chewiness to this loaf. Well, more like loaves — this recipe makes a few, so it’s a great one to bake when you’re in a sharing mood. (via Cooking on the Front Burner)
19. Quick Pumpkin Beer Bread: Caraway and garlic powder take this yeasted loaf in a different direction than the usual pumpkin pie spice. Coupled with your favorite brew, the flavor is totally unique. (via Foxes Love Lemons)
20. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Bread Pudding: Stale bread cubes are stirred together with pecan, cinnamon chips, pumpkin, cream and a few flavorings then “baked” for several hours in your slow cooker. Enjoy making and eating this mostly hands-off recipe for breakfast or dessert. (via The Gunny Sack)
25. Pumpkin Pull-Apart Bread: Sharing a loaf of pull-apart bread with your friends and family is always a lot of fun, and they’ll surely go wild for this pumpkin-layered and maple-glazed creation that’s super easy to throw together. The trick to getting this loaf in the oven in mere minutes: canned biscuit dough! (via Brit + Co)
26. Pumpkin Pecan Gruyere Focaccia: Nutty gruyere is mixed into and sprinkled on top of this loaf, creating a fragrant, fromage-boosted bread. Serve it alongside a bowlful of steaming soup for a hearty cold weather meal. (via Style Sweet CA)
29. Pumpkin Pecan Scrolls: Enjoy these rich, brioche-based cinnamon rolls for breakfast along with your A.M. cup of coffee. They will totally make your morning a whole lot more enjoyable. (via Sweet Gastronomy)
30. Paleo Marble Pumpkin Chocolate Bread: Chocoholics, take note: not only is there a healthy dose of the good stuff swirled into the batter, but a nice handful of chopped chocolate is sprinkled on top the loaf. (via Living Healthy With Chocolate)
What loaf speaks to you most? Let us know which you’d like to bake up in the comments!