When it’s time to start thinking about holiday pie-baking season, what is the first kind that comes to mind? If you’re in PSL mode like us, we’ll venture to guess pumpkin pie tops the list. Whether you prefer yours to be a classic custard-crust combo or are looking for something a little more unconventional, you’ll definitely enjoy at least one (if not 18) of these 18 pumpkin pie recipes worthy of your next celebration.
1. Brown Sugar Pumpkin Pie With Honey-Sweetened Meringue: Hidden beneath honey-sweetened meringue is a delectable cardamom-scented pumpkin filling in an all-butter crust. Swoon. (via Bakeaholic Mama)
6. Pumpkin Pie-Chia Seed Pudding Parfait (Gluten-free, Dairy-free): Serve up these parfaits for breakfast as a cheery way to start the day or as a healthy dessert to end a meal. (via Fuss Free Cooking)
11. Pumpkin Crumb Bars: These brown-sugar-pecan-crumble-topped bars, made with a thick layer of pastry crust and pumpkin pie filling, are hard to resist. But we probably didn’t need to tell you that. (via Peaches + Cream)
13. Pumpkin Icebox Pie: The only thing that needs a bit of baking here is the crust. Since the rest of the magic happens in the fridge, this a great recipe for those of us living in warmer climates. (via Martha Stewart)
14. Little Pumpkin Pies (Gluten-free, Dairy-free): Until now, cream- and butter-laden custards and crusts have been tough to avoid when it comes to pumpkin pie. Enjoy these personal-sized pastries that achieve pie perfection sans dairy (and gluten). (via Mia Lanina)
15. Pumpkin Parfaits With Coconut Whipped Cream: Rum-spiked pumpkin pie filling is layered with whipped coconut cream and crumbled gingersnap cookies to make these tasty parfaits — laced with a touch of Caribbean flavor. (via The Law Student’s Wife)
17. Healthy Caramel Pumpkin Pie Mousse Pudding: Enjoy these healthy puddings packed with all the flavors of your favorite pumpkin pie — plus caramel — as a crust-free, guilt-free treat. (via Desserts With Benefits)
18. Roasted Pumpkin Pie: Who says pumpkin pie needs to be sweet? Enjoy a sliced of this savory pie baked in your choice of a caramelized cauliflower or buttery oat crust for dinner tonight. (via To Her Core)
What’s your favorite type of pie to bake during fall? Let’s talk holiday baking below!