This weekend, take your normal beauty routine and multiply it by a thousand, because we just found the best eyeshadow trick ever. If you’re as color-obsessed as we are, you’ve probably already tried rainbow hair roots and rainbow manicures, and now it’s time to give your peepers a colorific upgrade — the rainbow eyeshadow trend allows you to embrace the full spectrum with multiple hues on your lids. Whether you go for a chic ombre effect or channel a dazzling cat-eye look, rainbow eyes are the trend to try on your day off. See how 10 Instababes have been wearing this vibrant look below.
1. Mixed Hues: This blogger gives the term “rocker chic” new meaning, with high-contrast eyes and a sharp winged liner. Pair with a messy braided ‘do for the perfect edgy-meets-glam combo.
2. Vibrant Freckles: Need a bold new Saturday + Sunday look? The faux freckles add the right amount of texture, and the otherworldly hues will brighten up your eyes no matter their color.
3. Ombre Spectrum: Your go-to ombre smokey eye just got a major upgrade. Swipe your favorite colors across your crease and gently blend together — bonus points for complementary metallic liner.
4. Gothic Gem: Want to add vampy vibes to your multi-colored look? Pair it with a chic black lip Wednesday Addams would be proud of.
5. Winged Goddess: Take your rainbow eyes to the next level with a white winged cat eye. It will look super rad with a pastel faux bob and a nude shimmery lip.
6. Color-Blocked Beauty: Channel chill summer nights wherever you go with this vacay-inspired style. Layer your favorite sunset hues on your lids and add a cooler tone underneath for a gorgeous contrast.
7. Ariel-Approved: Let your eyes do all the talking with this stained-glass look. Choose a palette of shimmery hues (we’re loving this mermaid-chic interpretation) and blend outward for a high-shine yet delicate effect.
8. Sparkle Teardrops: Give your eyes extra pizzazz by adding a bit of bling to your Rainbow Bright look. This textured style is perfect for covering up those pesky dark circles.
9. Gradient Magic: Go for a more literal interpretation of a rainbow with this gorgeous color-blocked technique. Keep the rest of your makeup minimal to let your technicolor peepers shine.
10. Cat-Eye Perfection: Forget your traditional cat eye and opt for this colorful ombre flick. With a nude pout and on-fleek brows, this stunning look will add a bit of edge to a girly ensemble.
Will you try this bold beauty trend for summer? Follow us on Pinterest for even more beauty inspo.