By now you’ve (hopefully) recovered from your night of green beer, boozy mint shakes and Guinness brownies so you can get ready for the next bunny- and pastel-filled holiday coming your way. That’s right, Easter is *next* weekend, folks! No need to stress though, ’cause the egg-cellent DIYs below will have you prepared for your epic Easter brunch and keep your spring cleaning on point. We even have a 50-day creativity challenge for you that will help make those brunch place cards that much better. Grab a pack of Peeps, and check out these 12 awesome weekend projects below to get ready.
1. DIY Rainbow Ombre Mani: You won’t need to continue your hunt for that sneaky leprechaun with nails that look this good. Forget the pot of gold you couldn’t find, and make your own luck with this awesome ombre nail art mani that uses cosmetic sponges. (via Brit + Co)
2. DIY Concrete Mini Gem Planters: If you haven’t tried playing with concrete yet, this is the perfect project to get you addicted, err… started. It’s so easy to work with, and all you do is pour it into a gem mold to make these mini planters. Paint them shades of pastel to brighten up any space with springy colors, and you’ll have the cutest desk plant for your office. (via Proper)
3. 50 Day Lettering Creative Challenge: If you’ve been wanting to practice your hand lettering but are having a hard time setting aside the time, join our 50 day lettering challenge. Nothing keeps you accountable like a good creative community, and now you’ll have a whole team cheering you on. Start today and share your progress: Tag @BritandCo and use hashtag #50daysoflettering — we’ll regram all our faves! (via Brit + Co)
4. DIY Modern Easter Baskets: You can never go wrong with gold and a stack of these on your Easter brunch table. Stuff these gold bar containers full of all kinds of treats, and hand them out as favors to kids and kid-like adults. (via Lovely Indeed)
5. DIY Terrarium Mini Egg Hunt: The Easter bunny is known for being the master at hiding eggs, but that doesn’t mean you can’t give him a run for his money. DIY an indoor terrarium with a seasonal twist to really show him up. Once you’ve built your mini sand terrarium, deck it out with foil eggs for the cutest Easter decor ever. (via Brit + Co)
6. DIY Minimalist Wood Storage Bin: They may be called “throw” pillows, but a room just doesn’t look *quite* as good when they’re thrown all over the room. Corral your pillow and throw blanket collection into one portable storage unit. This rolling bin is easy enough to put together in an afternoon, and you can customize it with paint, contact paper and geometric designs. Pro tip: Add an oversized serving tray, cutting board or DIYed surface to the top, and you’ve got a brand new coffee table to help hide away those guest blankets. (via Proper)
8. DIY Copper Message Board: If you’re always looking for a creative (and stylish) way to keep yourself organized, you’ll love this DIY copper message board that’s securely screwed right into the wall. It looks great in any room, but it’s particularly fitting for an office or kitchen. Use white chalkboard pens to make those lists, and enjoy that satisfying feeling of literally checking things off. (via Francois et Moi)
9. DIY Faux Dip Dye Pillows: Get some Pantone action in your living room with these faux dip dye throw pillows. Go for rose quartz, serenity blue or both, and bring on the springtime vibes. (via Paper & Stitch)
10. DIY Epic Kids Easter Table: Let’s be real: The adults are going to want in on the cool table this year. Let the kids go crazy with a hanging canvas and some (washable!) paints, then let the adults use it as a photo booth backdrop. Pollock would be proud. (via The Effortless Chic)
11. DIY Easter Bunny Vases: Since bunnies are the best part of Easter, add a few of these adorable DIY vases to your spring tablescape. You could add a name card and turn them into a place setting, or just line them up on a shelf for an adorable little vignette. (via We Are Scout)
12. DIY Faceted Easter Egg Place Card Holders: These geometric “eggs” are a fun, modern take on traditional Easter decor. Use colorful oven bake clay and a razor blade to get the clean facet shape, and then make place cards out of sturdy gold card stock and 3D stickers. (via Sugar & Cloth)
What other creative DIYs are you making this weekend? Show us your project by tagging us on Instagram and using the hashtag #iamcreative!