We know you’re a huge fan of showing off your awesome travel photography skills, along with those selfies of you and your bestie. Heck, even those pics of that meal you’re so proud of making are prime subjects for your scrapbooks. Now it’s time to get crafty with all those amazing memories by taking our Modern Scrapbooking Online Class ($19).
Take an old-school project into the 21st century with Amy Tan’s class. As founder and creative director of scrapbook brand Amy Tangerine, you’ll learn:
- How and where to print off Instagram photos
- How to create fun and simple page layouts
- How to construct a mini photo booklet that will make those memories last.
WHY YOU SHOULD LEARN MODERN SCRAPBOOKING
1. Start a new creative hobby. Take just under 45 minutes this weekend for yourself, and learn about modern scrapbooking with our online class. This fun, new hobby will bring out your creative side, displaying all your favorite Instagrams with a DIY twist. You’ll definitely inspire and bring out your inner maker with Amy’s lesson on creative layouts.
2. Give the most heartfelt gifts. Homemade gifts are always the focus of any celebration. Amy’s class will teach you all about creating gorgeous albums that display all those amazing moments you’ve shared with a loved one.
3. Make it a family tradition. Get the whole family involved by making your scrapbooking activities a memorable tradition. Display all your #familygoals with Amy’s tips and tricks on mini photo booklets and page designs.
So get ready to break out the glue + stickers, and take our Modern Scrapbooking Online Class today! Don’t forget to check out our Scrapbook Kit, specially designed for this class. You save time and money when you bundle the class and kit together ($49, originally $58).
Taking the class? Give us a shout-out on Twitter @BritandCo, and tell us what you’re excited to learn.