As we turned the clocks back an hour on Sunday we officially waved goodbye to those warm weather clothes we were still trying to get away with wearing. But the cold season doesn’t have to mean all sweatshirts and rainboots. If you’re in need of some new wardrobe additions to make this transition a little easier, we suggest you take a look at the recently dropped pieces from Rebel Wilson’s collection for Torrid. The pieces are great for layering, super easy to dress up or down and evoke a definite playful touch that Rebel’s known for. Check out our favorite pieces below and take a peak at the full collection here.
1. Koala Tee ($39): A nod to her Australian roots, this cute koala illustration is a cute ode to the land down under with a very distinctive Rebel Wilson sort of spin.
2. Letterman Bomber Jacket ($79): Whether your name actually starts with an “R” or not, this throwback style is making a serious comeback this season.
3. Scuba Dress ($65): If you’re in need of something that can take you from that 3PM board meeting to 5PM happy hour, this piece can do just that in one fell swoop.
4. Quilted Joggers ($59): Not your average pair of sweatpants, this pair offers all the comfort of the cozy staple with a unique, quilted touch.
5. Leather Midi Skirt ($59): Boardroom attire gets a bit of a sultry spin in this midi that’s figure flattering and a little bit bad ass all at once.
6. Lurex Sweater Dress ($69): Say hello to your new go-to winter dress. Striped but still neutral this piece can easily be dressed up or down.
7. Two-Finger Rebel Ring ($17): Swap the blinged out brass knuckles you loved three years ago for a bold accessory this still packs a sassy punch with a little less bulk.
8. Faux Leather Pants ($99): If you’re looking for a more rebellious (pardon the pun) alternative to jeans this winter, these leather pants offer just the right combination of moto-chic and comfort.
9. Koala Necklace ($25): If that koala tee is a little too much, get the design in a more subdued way with this statement necklace.
10. Drape Front Jacket ($99): Halfway between a sweater and a jacket this number is perfect for those days when layering is key.
What piece are you eyeing in this collection? Share with us in the comments below.