After carefully curating your bridal look by snagging the perfect wedding dress, you might end up leaving the rehearsal dinner dress to the last minute. But there’s no need to stress! With so many ahhh-mazing options out there, you’ll be able to score the perfect dress in no time. Whether you’re craving florals, fringe, pastels or sequins for your warm-weather rehearsal look, the gorgeous dresses below totally have you covered. Scroll on and get ready to look stunning before your big day.
1. Zara Studio Guipure Dress ($100): Embrace this season’s off-the-shoulder trend with a very bridal twist in elegant guipure lace. The top overlay and hem show the perfect hint of skin.
2. Frock and Frill Embellished Overlay Pencil Dress ($138): Swirling ivory sequins make the capelet on this white dress shine. This classic look is idyllic for a dressier rehearsal dinner when paired with a bold red lip, Old Hollywood waves and ankle strap sandals.
3. Show Me Your Mumu Bouquet Beauty King Crop Top ($96) + Show Me Your Mumu Bouquet Beauty Princess Ariel Ball Gown Maxi Skirt ($176): Go boho in this positively ethereal floral dappled crop top and skirt combo that practically beg you to complete the look with a flower crown of white blooms. You’ll look positively radiant in that spring garden setting for your rehearsal dinner.
4. Applique Mystique Lace Dress ($88): Up the wow-factor with this little white number that will seriously turn heads. The double-split sheer maxi skirt, lace illusion bodice and keyhole back cutout come together for an undeniably chic effect.
5. Endless Rose Swiss Lace Dress ($75): There’s something so undeniably bridal about eyelet lace. This mixed-lace dress manages to make traditional eyelet lace and embroidered voile feel modern and impossibly romantic from every angle.
6. Finders Keepers Lonely Hour Dress ($130): Snag an ultra-modern frock from this Aussie designer and you’ll have everyone asking where you found your amazing dress. The clean modern lines and soft angles make this look perfect for an urban soiree.
7. For Love & Lemons Luna Maxi Dress ($246): Loving lace? This zigzag-hemmed maxi dress is a veritable garden of lace blooms. Spin around to reveal a sexy but still totally bridal-appropriate back cutout.
8. Mango Floral Printed Dress ($70): The classic shift gets a whimsical upgrade thanks to a richly hued spectrum of wildflowers that bloom upward from the hem. It’s perfect for kicking off the weekend in a more rustic, outdoors-focused locale or to set the stage for a garden party wedding.
9. Lovely Midnight Dress ($164): Rock a high-low hemline for some added drama. Pair with a statement shoe (perhaps something blue) for a fashion-forward rehearsal look.
10. Show Me Your Mumu Hacienda Maxi Dress in Paradise Found ($172): Saying “I do” in a tropical locale? This off-the-shoulder palm-printed dress is a no-brainer for beach brides and totally sets the tone for a weekend of island-induced fun.
11. Love Triangle High Neck Midi Dress ($89): Laser-cut lace makes this high-neck dress a mod twist on more classic lace textures. The high neckline does wonders for showing off shoulders and begs to be paired with a high ponytail or a dramatic sock bun.
12. Chi Chi London Plus Embroidered Lace Tulle Dress ($114): The delicate pastel hue of this lace and tulle tea-length dress is a breath of fresh color after wearing so many white dresses but still sticks to a distinctly bridal aesthetic, thanks to the A-line silhouette and feminine details.
13. J.O.A. Fringe Midi Dress ($112): Fall for fringe and rock a linear lace dress with a fringed hem for a boho-meets-on-trend rehearsal dress that you’ll probably want to wear again on your honeymoon.
Is your rehearsal dinner rapidly approaching? For more inspo + tips head over to our Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.