This probably goes without saying, but Halloween parties have never stopped being awesome. Grocery stores start offering any type of food with orange dye, AKA those cupcakes with the super orange frosting that definitely graced all our Halloween party tables. As we enter the post-college phase of adulthood, it may be time to put down those orange cupcakes and add a little sophistication to our October 31 festivities.
So if you’re tackling adulthood like the rest of us and are planning on throwing a beautiful and sophisticated Halloween soirée this year, you’re in luck! We teamed up with Baileys to present two easy recipes that’ll immediately add sparkle to any Halloween party. Read on to see what we did.
Baileys Cocktails To-Go
(Recommended serving size is 1/4 of a bottle or two ounces Baileys, once ounce Rum. Note that an eight-ounce bottle will hold four servings.)
- 2 ounces Baileys
- 1 ounces Rum
- 1 dash bitters
- cinnamon and nutmeg to taste
Mix all ingredients together in a cocktail shaker. Shake the shaker for a few seconds.
Bottling The Cocktails
- 8-ounce glass bottle and cap
- bottle capper
- Pour cocktail into bottle through funnel.
- Use the capper to seal the cap on the bottle.
- Decorate your bottle to give the cocktail an extra fancy touch.
Pumpkin Spice Baileys-Infused Chocolate Truffles
You’ll be amazed by how easy these truffles are to make. All it takes is chocolate, cream, butter and Baileys.
- 3 Tablespoons Baileys Pumpkin Spice
- 12-ounce bag of dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- ½ cup plus 1 Tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Melt the heavy cream and butter together in a saucepan.
- Once the mixture begins to boil, pour over the chocolate chips and let it sit for two minutes.
- Mix the chocolate and the cream until all the chocolate is melted. Mix in Baileys. Pop mixture into the refrigerator for about three hours or until hardened.
- While the chocolate hardens, make the ganache by heating up one cup of heavy cream in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and then pour in one cup chocolate chips. Stir until all the chocolate is melted.
- When chocolate is hardened, scoop out chocolate with a melon baller and roll scoops into balls with your hands.
- Dip the balls into ganache with a fork. Drizzle with white chocolate and top with sprinkles if desired.
How to Style Your Bar Cart
DIY Production + Styling: Irene Lee
Photography: Chris Andre
Please drink responsibly. BAILEYS Irish Cream Liqueur. 17% Alc. Vol. ©2016 R&A Baileys & Co. Imported by Paddington, Ltd. Norwalk, CT