If dreams of glamping trips and pool parties have you jonesing for summer, it’s time to firm up your outdoor party plans for this year. Have some smokin’ fire pit recipes at the ready, along with your best boozy lemonade, and all that’s left is to style your backyard. If you HEART rustic-chic — and who doesn’t these days — you’re in luck. Rugged designs look as good indoors as out. Here are 14 backyard party decoration ideas to help you plan an utterly Insta-worthy bash.
1. Threshold Outdoor Marquee Sign ($27): A bold marquee sets the tone, and this one’s saying: PAR-TAY! Place it in a prominent spot where everyone can see it the minute they walk in to put a little boogie in their booty.
2. Target x Brit + Co Leather Coasters ($25 / set of four): Every party calls for coasters, but why use plain ones when you can put a creative touch on yours? The hand-stamped leather coasters in the Brit + Co collection for Target are personalized AND a fun DIY.
3. Overstock Live Love Wine Wooden Wine Trough ($80): This wooden beverage cooler features words to live by for the vino gals among us — and you know who you are! The removable metal bucket keeps bevvies chilled and at the ready, so you can mingle at the party while your guests help themselves.
4. Premiere Home Cowhide Pouf Ottoman ($64): These FAUX hide poufs make the *perf* extra seating — and at this price, why not? When the party’s over they’ll look just as great indoors, assembled around the gaming screen.
5. Threshold Rope and Wood String Lights ($13): There’s nothing like festive string lights to bring on the magical ambiance when the sun goes down. These rope-trimmed babies have just the rustic look you’re going for.
6. IKEA ASKHOLMEN Folding Table and Chairs ($60): Don’t wait for a party to snap up IKEA’s well-priced folding table and chairs. After, stow it away in the trunk of your car for impromptu picnics in the woods or at the beach.
7. VonShef Mason Glass Drinking Jar ($18 / set of four): Give your icy bourbon coolers an authentic down-home touch by serving them up in mason jar mugs.
8. Dot & Bo Industrial Chic Bar Cart: ($710): If you’ve been searching high and low for the perfect industrial-style bar cart, look no further. This one’s so sleek, it will work with modern, contemporary, or transitional decor styles too.
9. CB2 Metallic Barware ($8+): Picture your dream bar cart styled with these cool metallic glasses. After all, silver is the new black.
10. IKEA SOMMAR Beverage Dispenser ($20): You’ll find yourself reaching for this glass bevvie dispenser ALL summer long. It’s perfect for serving chilled lemonade, punch, or sangria whenever you’ve got a crowd on your hands.
11. Ralph Lauren Home Preston Ice Bucket With Tongs ($175): This silver ice bucket with leather trim is so gorgeous, it might even inspire a few weddings just for the sake of the registry.
12. Crate & Barrel Pryce Coupe Glass ($13): Ah, the delicate retro coupe — what a timeless and utterly classy way to sip your champers.
13. Pottery Barn Beckett Leather Shaker ($40): The top-stitched leather sleeve on this cocktail shaker is like BUH-TAH.
14. West Elm Wood + Lacquer Round Trays ($40): Lacquer trays wipe clean easily, making them *perf* for outdoor entertaining. When the party’s over, bring yours indoors to style your coffee table.
If you HEART rustic industrial chic decor, follow us on Pinterest for more inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.