Oops – you dropped the ball (again) and still haven’t picked up a Secret Santa gift for the impending office holiday party. We get it — with a jam-packed to-do list (or thoughts of sequin-studded holiday dresses, party-ready pumps and glam faux fur jackets running through your head, but who’s judging?), your Secret Santa gift has likely been exiled to the bottom of your priority list. That and you STILL have no idea what to get the person whose name you drew. *Cue the panic attack.*
Or not. We’re swooping in to save the day with this list of rad Secret Santa gifts — all under $26, BTW — that will win you some serious cred at the office and make you look like you actually put some effort into your purchase (even if you didn’t).
1. Leif Shop Strange Dreams Journal ($15): There’s always that one person that insists on telling you every single detail of their dream from the night before. And while they might be captivated by what goes on in their own subconscious, you’re not. The solution? This handy dream journal. Instead of giving you an earful, they can record their dreams on its pages and go in depth with guided prompts and fun facts sprinkled throughout. Consider it a gift for them and yourself.
2. Driftaway Coffee Coffee Gift Set ($17): Have a friend or co-worker with a serious caffeine habit? They’ll flip for this coffee gift set featuring four different coffees with a different taste profile, roasted right in Brooklyn. Want to score a few extra brownie points? Pair it with a quirky mug FTW.
3. Leif Shop Golden Radio Travel Candle ($14): Candles are a foolproof gift, no matter how you spin it. Not only are they perfect for beating post-work stress, but they make a mean addition to any travel bag, keeping your duds smelling top notch and offering an easy way to unwind when you’re on the go.
4. Terrain Herb Garden Grow Jar Kit ($20): Even bona fide black thumbs can’t screw this one up — it’s self-watering, people! But on the off chance they do, the colorful mason jar makes a killer vase, drinking glass or storage vessel.
5. Rifle Paper “Hello” Everyday Assorted Card Set ($16): Snail mail is experiencing a renaissance of sorts, and with cute cards like this on standby, it’s not hard to understand why. Arm your fellow associate with a chic set of eight greeting cards designed by Rifle Paper and Garance Doré — emails are SO 2013.
6. Two Tmbleweeds Dessert Dice ($20): Secret Santa for the office baker? These tasty dice will do the trick. Challenge foodies to create a new recipe inspired by their roll — and encourage them to share the fruits of their labor (just sayin’).
7. Herbivore Botanicals Coconut Soak ($18): What working girl couldn’t use a day at the spa? Treat a busy friend or co-worker to this luxe bath soak with coconut milk that will leave skin feeling hydrated and soft.
8. BDB Patterned Ceramic Trinket Dish ($18): If you’ve been paired up with the girl who has ALL the bling, then this hand-painted trinket dish is the way to go. At the office or in her abode, it’s perfect for stashing rings, earrings, hair pins, you name it.
9. Moon Juice Beauty Dust ($20): A surefire way to win at Secret Santa gifting this year? Packaging up flawless skin, lustrous hair and bright eyes in a box. Formulated to calm the nerves, increase collagen and silica production and hydrate skin, hair and nails, Moon Juice’s Beauty Dust is guaranteed to make you glow from the inside out. And who doesn’t want that?
10. Key Tags by Various Projects “Everything Is Better With Tacos” ($15): As if there were even a question. Make every day Taco Tuesday by showing up to your Secret Santa gift exchange with this sassy key tag.
11. Wild and Wolf Gentlemen’s Hardware Bicycle Puncture Repair Kit ($26): You’ve been assigned someone in the office that you’ve never even met. The one thing you do know? They happen to cycle to work every morning (the evidence being that helmet they’re always toting around). This bike repair kit is practical and compact, allowing them to keep their wheels in check no matter what comes their way.
12. Splendid Cities: Color Your Way to Calm by Rosie Goodwin and Alice Chadwick ($16): Let them color their way to calm with this cool cosmopolitan coloring book. It features far-flung metropolises and imaginary cities both that come alive with the addition of brilliant color. Suffering from a severe case of wanderlust? This bad boy will cure it — at least temporarily.
13. For the Host Place Card Holders ($20): Every hostess with the mostest needs a few stylistic tricks up her sleeve to pull off an Insta-worthy soiree — and that’s where these dipped place card holders come in. The marriage of pastel paint and sleek wooden blocks lends these handy little numbers a chic Scandi vibe and are guaranteed to win them serious points in the decor department.
14. Wild & Wolf Water Bottle ($19): Staying hydrated is the key to flawless skin and good health, which makes a water bottle a pretty ah-mazing gift in our book. Pair that with a cute water droplet print and handy bamboo cap and you’ve got yourself a winner.
15. Herschel Abbott Beanie ($20): For that person who’s always complaining about the air conditioning being on (it’s not — and the rest of you are practically dying from heat stroke), a knitted beanie is a warm-and-cozy way to tell them to start investing in extra layers.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.