If there are two things that just about everyone hates, it’s doing anything but binge watching Netflix on a Sunday and worrying about what to pack for your impressive make-ahead lunch for Monday. Luckily, there’s a simple solution to both of those things: slow cooker chicken. Sure, you’ve been using leftover roast chicken recipes for a while, but now the original dish and the leftovers are equally as easy to prepare. While you’re pinning all the slow cooker pasta recipes, take a few minutes to read through these 16 crockpot chicken recipes that will feed you for dinner tonight *and* lunch tomorrow.
1. Slow Cooker Chicken Adobo: Chicken adobo is a classic Filipino dish that works well with many side dishes. Have the braised chicken for dinner tonight with brown rice, then shred it up for simple tacos tomorrow at lunch. (via Manila Spoon)
2. Slow Cooker Balsamic Tomato Basil Pulled Chicken: Even the pickiest of eaters can be convinced to eat tomato basil pulled chicken. This versatile protein can be added to soups, pasta and wraps for lunch *or* dinner. (via Real Food Whole Life)
3. Slow Cooker Creamy Cilantro Lime Chicken: If you’re a fan of Chipotle, you’ll love this chicken dish. The chicken thighs are blackened before finishing off in the slow cooker. Add heavy cream and cornstarch to create a buttery sauce that’s *to die for* when poured over rice. (via The Recipe Critic)
4. Crockpot Honey Lemon Chicken: Cooking a whole honey lemon chicken in the crockpot is the easiest and most cost-effective way to meal prep at the beginning of the week. This way, you have both light and dark meat, so the whole family is happy. (via Diethood)
5. Slow Cooker Everything Chicken: Everyone needs a simple go-to chicken recipe that can be used however you wish. This one is seasoned simply with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic prior to being slow cooked to juicy perfection. (via Skinny Ms.)
7. Slow Cooker Brazilian Chicken: Surprisingly, you probably already have all of the ingredients to make this Brazilian chicken in your pantry and fridge. It’s full of coconut, peppers and garlic and requires minimal effort to prepare. (via Brazilian Flair in the USA)
8. Easy Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken: Whether you plan on making burrito bowls for dinner or prepping enchiladas for the next day, this salsa verde chicken is a weeknight win. Try using the leftovers on top of a green leafy salad with fresh corn and peppers. (via Diethood)
9. Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken: The sweet and savory flavor combo in this dish will make everyone fall in love with your cooking. Whether you’re preparing a meal for two or 12, you can adapt the recipe to fit all of your needs. (via Creme de la Crumb)
10. Slow-Cooked Jerk-Style Chicken: Cooking the bulk of your chicken in the slow cooker yields juicy and tender meat. Once it’s almost done, pop it under the broiler for 10-12 minutes and you’ll have a nice crispy crust. It’s the best of both worlds! (via Paleo Leap)
11. Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken: Dinner parties can be stressful enough without having to slave over multiple dishes. This lemon garlic chicken basically cooks itself and is *perfect* for guests. (via No. 2 Pencil)
12. Slow Cooker Roast Chicken: If you like your chicken falling off the bone and *full* of flavor, take note. Just by using a handful of spices and your slow cooker, you can achieve those goals with basically zero effort. (via Chew Out Loud)
13. Slow Cooker “Rotisserie” Chicken: Deli-style rotisserie chicken is a great time saver, but it’s also pretty pricey. You can easily make a better-for-you version at home with less moolah and little work. (via Gimme Some Oven)
14. Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken: There’s no such thing as bland rice when it has a plump chicken roasting away on top. The citrus and juices from the bird drip down to the rice and share all those wonderful aromas with the starch. (via Slow Cooker Gourmet)
15. Slow Cooker Citrus Chicken: So… lemons, limes and oranges were on sale and you went a little crazy. Use them up by making this zesty chicken and you’ll have an excellent lunch all week long. (via Real Food Whole Life)
Follow us on Pinterest for more slow cooker recipe ideas.