Hungry? You’ll definitely want to scroll through these 25 sweet Snickers recipes. Whether you’re looking for an over-the-top creation or prefer to keep things on the healthier end of the spectrum, we have you covered. So raid your Halloween candy stash and let’s satisfy those caramel-chocolate-peanut cravings!
2. Snickers Crave Bars: Pretty sure it’s impossible to relegate these to post-dinner enjoyment only. Since they’re made with cereal, it’s acceptable to eat these for breakfast, right? (via A Simple Pantry)
4. Salted Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Snickers Bars: These five-layer bars consisting of pretzels, chocolate, caramel, nougat and cookie dough are a totally indulgent treat. (via Half Baked Harvest)
6. Ultimate Apple Snickers Nachos: Apple slices are a terrific foundation for sweet nachos — drizzle them with a swirl of chocolate and caramel sauce, then top it all off with chopped Snickers and peanuts. (via Iowa Girl Eats)
9. Snickers Cookie Tarts: Hollowed out chocolate chip cookie cups are filled with caramel, chocolate chips and peanuts, then topped with a dollop of peanut butter frosting to create an amazing bite-size snack. They’re quite indulgent, so feel free to freeze some up for later enjoyment! (via Treasure in an Earthen Vessel)
13. Snickers and Caramel Apple Dip: Chopped Snickers stud this sweet vanilla cream cheese dip topped with a touch of caramel and more candy. Not exactly health food, but apples served along side make it more virtuous. (via Busy Mommy)
14. Snickers Cream Puffs: A few spoonfuls of cocoa powder transform plain old pâte à choux into a chocolatey batter for cream puff shells. Piped with caramel mousse, these bites are absolutely irresistible. (via Pineapple + Coconut)
17. Snickers Semifreddo Cake: Let’s break this one down. Starting at the center you’ll find a creamy vanilla-caramel-chocolate semifreddo studded with chopped Snickers. All that goodness is enrobed in brown sugar cake, frosted with chocolate malt buttercream and, finally, drizzled with a chocolate glaze and sprinkled with chopped Snickers. (via Bakers Royale)
18. Snickers Ice Cream Brownie Bites: These bites improve upon the usual brownie and ice cream combo by packing everything together in one handheld treat reminiscent of an open-face ice cream sandwich! (via Brit + Co)
24. Chocolate Snickers Bar Monkey Bread: Made with canned biscuits instead of homemade dough, this chocolate monkey bread is ready in no time at all. Simply roll balls of dough in a mix of sugar and cocoa powder and pack them into a pan along with a smattering of chopped Snickers. (via Heather Christo)
Which of these Snickers-inspired treats has your mouth watering? Let us know in the comments below!