What’s a summer season without an epic vacay? Whether you’re headed to Paris to stay in the Eiffel Tower or you’re venturing to a more up-and-coming destination, you have to escape the heat somehow. If you’re trying to find a place to explore that’s not going to totally murder your bank account, we suggest you head over to Southwest’s website ASAP.
The budget airline dropped their famous three-day flash sale yesterday, and it includes some pretty stellar deals on domestic and international trips. You’ll find a slew of roundtrip fares for under $100 and an even an international trip (from Los Angeles to Costa Rica) from $149. The deals are valid on flights starting August 23 through December 14 and, of course, they’re limited to specific days of the week.
To find the best deal for your weekend away, we recommend spending some time playing with the search feature, but if you’re looking for a jumping off point, below are a few of the best deals you’ll find on the site:
– $49 one-way nonstop between Las Vegas and San Jose
– $49 one-way nonstop between Long Beach and Oakland
– $79 one-way nonstop between Dallas (Love Field) and Los Angeles (LAX)
– $79 one-way nonstop between Orlando and Chicago (Midway)
– $99 one-way nonstop between Indianapolis and Orlando
– $99 one-way nonstop between Houston (Hobby) and Las Vegas
– $129 one-way nonstop between Los Angeles (LAX) and Chicago (Midway)
– $129 one-way nonstop between Atlanta and Las Vegas
Just remember to book by Thursday (tomorrow!) and to plan a return flight before December 14, 2016. Happy travels, friends.
Where are you headed this summer? Share with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
(Photo via Getty)