If you’re one of the lucky ladies heading somewhere sunny for spring break, remember your essentials: sunscreen and a pair of sick shades! Since you’ll be settling into the tropical blues and greens of your beachy getaway, we made sure that these 20 sunnies were vibrant enough to compete. Let’s just say we’re pretty pleased with the results—bold colors, chic patterns, and easy-to-wear shapes all perfect for maximum fun in the sun!
1. Dolce and Gabbana Cateye Sunglasses ($216): The striped detail on these cateye sunnies have us seriously swooning. Oh, and don’t think we’ve missed the pop of teal on the inside arm!
2. Dotted Sunglasses ($17): Confetti speckled sunglasses! We’re obsessed—we’ll take a pair for everyone at Brit HQ!
3. Selima Optique Anthony Sunglasses ($385): These handmade sunglasses are one piece of serious bling. The metallic gold finish is gonna look hella good on your tan—who doesn’t like looking forward to that?
4. Circes Bow Sunglasses ($138): As if aviators couldn’t get any more awesome, this pair is amped up with mint trim and a dainty bow on either arm.
5. Quay Fleur Shades ($45): The frame of these wide-eyed sunnies is laser cut to sleek perfection. That geo detail is to die for.
6. Wade Chunky Wayfarer Sunglasses ($32): These chunky two-tones shades still feel completely girly thanks to th sweet color combo of red and hot pink. Mirrored lenses are on trend this spring—you’ll see a few other amazing options in this roundup.
7. Striped Sunglasses ($15): Fellow color lovers, these are the sunglasses for you! We’re nuts about the bands that fade from a darker warm palette into light neons and pastels—way cool!
8. Brenna Sunglasses ($158): We’re suckers for speckled shades, so this black and white pair definitely do it for us. Wear with a bright red lip to round up the oh so elegant look.
9. Minkpink Say Anything Sunglasses ($40): Sign us up for this pair of pastel sunnies! The pearly mint frame looks so dreamy with mirrored blue lenses—it’s a risky color combo that totally pays off.
10. Peter Pilotto for Target Sunglasses Red Iris Print ($17): These shades are a stand out from the collection by print mixer extraordinaire Peter Pilotto for Target. Round frames are all the rage this season, but these will surely stand out all year round.
11. Dream On Sunglasses Purple/Blue ($13): One of our favorite color combos meets one of our favorite prints and we’re calling it a match made in heaven.
12. Marc by Marc Jacobs Color Block Cateye Sunglasses ($188): We love the way the angled color blocks give a sharp shape to these rounded cateye shades—it’s the ultimate sporty chic detail.
13. Sheriff & Cherry D Frame Sunglasses ($217): Who would have thought that tortoise shell would make such a compelling color block? We adore the marbled look paired with sky blue and white detail.
14. Chevron and On Sunglasses ($12): When does chevron not look chic? We love the way the bold graphic keeps these cateye sunglasses feeling modern.
15. Mossimo Rectangle Brown/Blue Sunglasses ($17): Square sunnies do the dip and we totally approve (can you say DIY inspo?). The combo of royal blue and brown tortoise shell is right on point.
16. Sheriff & Cherry D Frame Sunglasses ($217): Did you guys think we forgot about the fabulous Pantone color of the year? Rock radiant orchid right with these slim frames that boast curved temple tips and light tinted lenses.
17. Morgan Cherry Hardwood Sunglasses ($165): Sunglasses carved from wood! Yeah, we freaked out when we found these made in Cali sunnies, too! The even cooler part: they’re customizable! Choose your lens color and finish on most models.
18. Amara 2 Sunglasses ($178): Itching to try embellished frames this season? Us too! And this pair would totally be our pick. A row of floral beads adds flirty charm without overwhelming these clear cateye frames.
19. Arianna Sunglasses ($158): Kate Spade’s Arianna sunglasses might be the most easy to wear on this roundup: they’re glamorously oversized and contoured to perfection. Now the hard part is choosing between this dreamy iridescent blue or bright red.
20. Thierry Lasry Therapy Sunglasses ($385): If we could splurge, we would splurge. That red and blue zig zag pattern is just way too cool!
What sunnies are you rocking this spring break? What are your fave places to shop for spring accessories? Tell us in the comments below.