Between our new desktop wallpapers, our freshened-up spaces and, of course, our wardrobe, we have totally transitioned from dreary winter to sunny (okay, kinda rainy) spring. So what’s next? We’re switching up our makeup routines with the help of some trusty YouTubers. Scroll through to see 12 everyday makeup looks that we’re loving.
3. Healthy and Glowing: Update your beauty routine by using products to create healthy and glowing skin just in time for the warmer months. Really, what’s not to love about this creation by Tanya Burr? (via Tanya Burr)
5. Bronzed and Glowy: You already know that we’re big fans of Zoella around here, and this bronzed and glowy tutorial is just one more reason reason why. Check out this vid to find out how to look like you just spent the whole day in the sun… everyday. (via Zoella)
6. Go Outside Your Comfort Zone: Okay, okay, we might be a little too shy to sport bold lashes and thick liner all day errday, but we totally think you can pull it off just like Erica Fae. (via Erica Fae)
9. Use Drugstore Products: Save some moolah and try out more affordable products from the drugstore to create a look that we’re loving: glowing skin, voluminous lashes and a bright lip. (via Fleur De Force)
10. Mauve Lips + Dewy Skin: Have a few too many beauty boxes laying around? Yeah, we’ve all been there. Check out TalkBeckyTalk’s tutorial where she uses products from her favorite subscription box. (via TalkBeckyTalk)
What products do you use everyday? Share your faves in the comments below!