Right about now, who needs an excuse to buy a new phone case? *hands raise* Glad to see we aren’t alone. There are just too many cool and colorful cases out there. And even though most of us are buried in a snowbank at the moment, spring is coming (we swear!). We think that’s the perfect reason to start fresh with something flowery and colorful, and quite possibly pastel. Are you with us? Check out these 12 phone cases and decide which one will grace your phone as soon as that sun starts to shine.
1. Floral Chevron ($35): Flowers and chevron come together to make something we wouldn’t mind keeping through winter, spring, summer and fall.
3. Kim Parker Aegis Design Case ($35): A case by any other name should look as sweet. This one caught our eye at CES because it’s part of a collaboration with artist and lifestyle designer Kim Parker.
4. Sweet Tea ($30): You guys didn’t think it existed, but it does — a real life garden of dried flowers in your tech-filled world.
5. Geometric Flowers ($19): You just gotta love a mix of floral print with a geometric overlay. Tres chic is putting it lightly.
6. Neon ($30): This neon case promises to take you all the way through spring into summer without a hitch.
8. Stripes and Dots ($35): It’s an art piece and a phone case all in one. Yeah, you’re highbrow like that.
10. Umbrellas ($30): April showers bring May flowers — make sure your phone is prepared.
11. Violet Floral ($34): When it comes to anything and everything Rifle Paper Co — yes… just yes.
12. Favorite ($40): But seriously — you are.
Know of any coming-up-daisies phone cases that we missed? Share them with us below!