With spring right around the corner, we’re fantasizing about colorful shoes, bare legs and trying out the season’s hottest jewelry trends. We’re sharing our favorite looks, from mixed material necklaces to throwback chokers and quirky studs. Scroll on for the outfit-completer you’ve been waiting for.
1. Plated Choker ($44): Edgy, yet delicate, this piece pairs perfectly with a high-neckline tank or dress. Finish the look with some slide-on sandals and a colorful wrap, and you’ll be ready for date night.
2. Jeweled Ear Cuff ($94): Add an ear cuff to your spring jewelry lineup to incorporate a little extra sparkle and stay on trend.
3. Cool Girl Pearls ($16) Fancy meets modern in this double ring design. Stack it with other gold rings for a simple, yet stylish look.
4. Colorful Studs ($20): These tiny studs add a little shine and variety of color to any ensemble.
5. Modern Tassel ($18): This bracelet looks vintage, but has a modern twist. Pair it with your fave chambray.
6. Body Jewelry ($28): Body jewelry is back, and even more awesome. Spruce up a solid dress or jumpsuit with this funky piece of jewelry.
7. Wooden Bangles ($30): Channel your inner ’70s child while adding a pop of color with these bright bangles. Wear one or stack ’em up.
8. Zodiac-Inspired Earrings ($32): View the stars as you wear these drop earrings for a night out on the town. Pair with a sleek pony and red lipstick for an ultra-chic look.
9. Crystal Pendant ($128): Aquamarine has calming energies, sharpens intellect and also looks great with a white v-neck and boyfriend jeans. Layer a few together or make a splash with just one.
10. Not-So-Basic Hoops ($50): Wear these classic staples with any outfit this spring, from blue jeans to a LBD.
11. Beaded Bracelet ($36): Add some spring color to your wardrobe with this beaded bracelet. It’ll look great stacked, but also shines alone. Pair it with a bright maxi and wedges.
12. Cutout Ring ($45): Pop some cuteness on your hand with this silver babe ring.
13. Graphic Timepiece ($39): This watch will keep you on time and looking profesh. We call that a win.
14. Iridescent Earrings ($3): These have an artsy feel and show some color, plus they’re perfect to pair with any spring ensemble.
15. Chic Collar Necklace ($160): Add flair to any top with this lovely brass piece.
16. Squirrel Studs ($4): If you’re looking for quirky, but not sparkly, show your animal-loving side by sporting these studs.
17. Minimalist Cuff ($60): We’re loving how effortless, yet chic these look. They’re an easy trend to add this spring to three-quarter-length tops and airy kimonos.
18. Ear Jackets ($28): Will the sun to come out with these glittering sun ray earrings. They’ll add a burst of sparkle to any spring dress.
19. Stone Pendant ($148): Drape this necklace over a tunic for an instantly cool outfit you can throw on before meeting your BFF for a lazy Sunday brunch.
20. Earthy Drop Earrings ($45): You’ll want to wear these with everything. They’re simple and dainty, yet feature a bright color palette.
21. Splash of Color ($148): This statement necklace basically says, “Go big or go home.” If you’ve been dying for spring to show up already, greet the season in style with this bold and sparkly statement necklace in the season’s best hues.
22. Kalix Cuff ($80): Add to a casual look for instant coolness, whether you’re heading to the office or date-night drinks. Amp the awesomeness up with a few stacking rings on your fingers.
23. Midi rings ($16): If you can’t bring yourself to choose just one accessory, layer them all on with mixed metal stacking rings.
24. Mixed materials necklace ($50): The ’70s are back, which means fringe is officially in. This fringe-filled necklace would look great layered under a denim jacket or paired with a tee and bell bottoms.