In this pizza-loving world, there’s a pie for everything. If you’ve got the itch to grill, you can serve up some grilled pizzas. If you’ve got a hankering on Meatless Monday, there are plenty of veggie pizzas for that too. Now that it’s spring and we’ve purchased an overabundance of our fave spring produce, we obviously need a pizza to celebrate. Gather your asparagus and spring peas, because we just happen to have 14 vibrant pies for that.
1. Green Goddess Pizza With Kale Pesto: Slather the essence of Green Goddess goodness onto a crusty flatbread for ultimate springtime bliss. With a nourishing kale pesto in the mix, this pizza can only revitalize you. (via My Darling Vegan)
2. Springtime Pizza With Chipotle Romesco, Eggs, and Shaved Asparagus Salad: Rolling out a homemade pizza is always a good idea, especially when you bring a tangy Romesco sauce to the game. In just 25 minutes you can have one large pizza or two individuals. (via Half Baked Harvest)
3. Asparagus and Morel Pizza With Garlic Confit: This glorious plant-based pie brings crunchy asparagus and tender morsels together on a bed of garlicky, cheesy goodness. It’s perfect for lunch, dinner, and all snacks in between! (via Fox and Briar)
4. Vegan Pesto Pizza With Balsamic Glaze: Sometimes the best flavors come from the simplest ingredients — like thickly sliced tomatoes, mixed greens, and crunchy pine nuts. Oh, and that thick balsamic glaze? It’s kind of a big deal. (via This Savory Vegan)
6. Ricotta Pizza With Prosciutto and Fresh Pea Salad: Bringing the sweet pop of peas and salty prosciutto to a crispy crust is the *only* way to celebrate spring. It’s also worth mentioning that the light and creamy cheese spread will have you snubbing sauce on the reg. (via Kitchen Confidante)
7. Spring Veggie Breakfast Pizza: Starting the day off with a mouth-watering pizza is the way to go, especially when it’s adorned with springy produce and gooey Gruyere. Just add an egg, some arugula, and you’re *golden.* (via Life As a Strawberry)
8. Snap Pea and Radicchio-Basil Pizza: Nothing beats fresh mozza on a pizza, and this recipe brings it. On top of that, you’ll find a refreshing medley of shredded radicchio, basil, and a silky egg to tie it all together. (via The Roaming Kitchen)
9. Leek, Bacon, and Mushroom Pizza: If you’re looking for a meatier spring-inspired pizza, this one will make your belly rumble. Stretchy cheese gets mixed up with umami toppings for lip-smacking glory. (via Fox and Briar)
10. Dandelion Green Pesto, Fresh Fig, and Gorgonzola Pizza With Prosciutto: This stunner is as huge on flavor as it is on appearance. With juicy fresh figs, salty meat, and bold cheese, it puts spring on your plate in the BEST way. (via Half Baked Harvest)
11. Spring Skillet Flatbreads With Herbed Ricotta and Homemade Whole-Wheat Crust: If you’ve got 40 minutes to spare, then you’ve got time for these bad boys. A scrumptious whole-wheat crust is smeared with an herbaceous ricotta spread, then topped with fresh spring veggies. (via Cooking for Keeps)
12. Shaved Asparagus Pizza: Give your undivided attention to asparagus with this lean and green pizza. Lightly seasoned ribbons are tangled up with mozzarella and Parmesan for a simple yet swoon-worthy feast. (via Pretty Plain Janes)
13. Pea Prosciutto Spring Pizza: With a basketful of farmers’ market produce and 20 minutes, you can easily be mowing down on this perfect little pie. Tangy prosciutto meets with our fave spring greens for an explosion of flavors. (via What’s Gaby Cooking?)
14. Spring Vegetable Pizza: This dish proves that you can keep things super light without snubbing any flavor. Simple and fresh ingredients take the spotlight in this recipe to give spring the warm welcome it deserves. (via Culinary Ginger)
Follow us on Pinterest for more tasty pizza ideas!