Spring is here, and it’s time to pep up your wardrobe for every possible activity, like park strolls, boozy brunches and the beginning of wedding season. While you might think you have all your essential pieces, we’re betting there might be a few your closet needs. From bright trenches to printed sneakers, we’ve got you covered with these extra special staples to kick your closet into full spring mode.
3. Short-Sleeve Sweatshirt ($30): Comfy days call for a good staple. Instead of reaching for your old winter sweater, pop on a fresh sweatshirt. Style with a statement necklace for an easy-yet-chic look.
6. Floral Midi ($117): Let a midi be your spring go-to. You can throw it on with a basic tee, chambray or a lacy crop top for a night out. Go for a floral style that’s casual enough to wear with flats or sneakers, but can also be dressed up with heels.
8. Color Splash Scarf ($36): Breathe life into an outfit by adding this colorful scarf to a work trench or white tee and jeans. For those days when you’re hiding second- or third-day hair, rock it as a headscarf for a breezy, weekend look.
9. Classic Sneakers ($50): You can’t go wrong with an easy sneaker. Choose a printed one to mix and match with your best spring florals, polka dots and patterns.
10. Cuff Necklace ($90): This minimalist piece will take you through every season. Just slipping it on brings a trendy and artistic touch to any outfit.
12. Printed Shorts ($50): High-waisted cotton shorts are a key spring separate because you can wear them with tights and a sweater for chilly days, or a lightweight top and wedges when it’s warm. The quirky umbrella detail is seasonal perfection.
13. Colorful Bangles ($55): Stack a bunch of these babies up to add some bling to your spring ensemble. Mix and match them with your everyday looks.
16. Printed Espadrilles ($27): We bet this spring will have you running all over town, so a flat sandal is a necessity. While you’re adding practicality to your outfit, you gotta bring on the color and texture too.
What are your spring staples? Let us know in the comments below!