Spring has sprung, fresh air and sunshine are calling us, and it’s time to take our workouts outdoors. Whether you’re running, biking, climbing, yoga-ing or doing Crossfit, you need the right gear to fit both your taste and your sport. We picked out 22 awesome pieces of spring workout gear that boast practical purposes and bold patterns, and we’re sure they’ll help you get pumped to get your fitness on.
1. All-in-One Tank ($59): Keep it simple with this open-air top. It takes the work out of finding a sports bra and a tank, and puts the two together!
2. 1/4 Zip Spacedye Pullover ($40): Training for the Susan G. Komen Marathon For the Cure? Wear the color in support of breast cancer research while training for race day.
3. Camelbak Groove ($20): Camelbak has not only created a sturdy water bottle in a killer bright color, they’ve also included a filter inside to make sure you are drinking clean water all throughout your workout.
4. Reversible Compression Cami Bra ($15): Even if we’re not all toned enough to hit up the gym in just a sports bra and shorts, that doesn’t mean we can’t be rocking sweet patterns underneath the rest of our gear.
6. Nike Free 3.0 Flyknit ($140): These sneaks are pretty much the closest Nike can get you to running barefoot. They boast the comfort of your favorite socks, so maybe save them for bar class.
8. Spibelt ($20): We know, this might remind you of the ever-popular fanny pack. But we assure you it’s so much more! It’s the perfect size to hold your phone, a key and a credit card, and it’s super minimalist style goes easily unnoticed under a workout top.
9. Make It Happen Tri-Blend V-Neck ($25): Just a simple reminder… this tee will never let you off the hook.
15. Tempo Running Shorts ($25): Oh, the patterns! Here’s an energetic twist on a classic, reliable short from Nike.
16. Charge RC 2 Running Shoe ($120): These bad boys weigh about half as much as most running shoes, and they’re loaded with ventilation and cushion.
17. Lined Lace Jacket ($128): We see this as your official go-to jacket. It’ll turn any gym ensemble into the cutest look ever.
18. Athena Excel Tank ($60): This tank is sure to keep you cool during your workout. Pair it with a neon sports bra like this one for a colorful, spring look.
19. Run Ultra Light Micro Sock ($16): The right socks are essential to a good workout (we were surprised when we learned that, too). These are thin and wick away moisture before you ever notice it’s there.
20. Ruffle Jacket ($98): The hottest minty color of the season and ruffles? This jacket totally takes the cake.
21. Knockout Capri ($63): Stray from the usual solid capris. Spicing up your workout wardrobe with fun patterns will make you excited to throw on your gear and head to the gym.
22. Travel Yoga Mat ($30): If you’re constantly on the go, grab one of these travel yoga mats to take along with you. They fold up super small and can slide right into the outside pocket of your suitcase.
Which pick has you ready to get your workout on? What is your favorite piece of workout gear? Leave a comment and let us know.