Drop that menu and step away from the phone. Yes, we know you’re tired, hangry and craving a little wok-fired goodness from your go-to greasy spoon, but too much takeout can expand your waistline while draining your wallet. (Cue guilt trip.) Luckily, we’ve found 15 mouthwatering stir-fry recipes so delectable, you’ll be ready to toss takeout for good.
1. Oyster Mushroom and Noodle Stir-Fry: ‘Shroom lovers will swoon over this simple yet satiating stir-fry that features both oyster and shiitake varieties. (via My Food Book)
2. Mango-Chili Tofu Stir-Fry: Summertime just got a whole lot tastier thanks to this vegetarian mango-chili masterpiece that even carnivores will love. (via BHG Delish Dish)
3. Thai-Style Asparagus and Shrimp Stir-Fry: Along with bringing back warmer days and beautiful blooms, springtime also means the return of fresh seasonal veggies like asparagus. Toss some together with shrimp and red bell pepper to create a scrumptious stir-fry flavored with lemongrass and ginger. (via Season with Spice)
4. Potato and Cauliflower Curry Stir-Fry: Give bland basics like potatoes and cauliflower a flavorful kick by tossing them together in a curry stir-fry that’s vegan-approved. (via Divine Healthy Food)
5. Grilled Thai Red Curry Steak and Noodle Stir-Fry: Now that it’s finally warm enough to grill outdoors again, why not fire things up with this totally smoking stir-fry? Porterhouse steak and egg noodles make it hearty, while red chili peppers kick up the heat. (via Fuss Free Cooking)
6. Spiced Tofu and Lime Soy Stir-Fry: Looking for a gluten-free recipe that’s also totally flavor-packed? This spiced stir-fry never fails to satisfy. (via The Cookie Writer)
7. Chap Chae Noodles: Superfood sweet potatoes in a stir-fry? You bet, thanks to this delicious recipe that’s as quick as it is tasty. (via Coffee + Crumpets)
10. Pork Tenderloin and Cashew Stir-Fry: Along with the usual suspects like soy sauce and sesame oil, this pork and cashew stir-fry also blends in a hearty dose of savory barbecue sauce. (via Parade)
11. Vietnamese Caramel Pork Stir-Fry: Caramel’s not just for the candy-loving crowd when you combine brown sugar and pork to create the ultimate stir-fry flavor explosion. (via How Sweet It Is)
12. Easy Broccoli Stir-Fry: Simple doesn’t have to mean flavorless thanks to a delectable sauce made with maple syrup and orange juice. (via Edible Perspective)
13. Ginger Beef, Mushroom and Kale Stir-Fry: Ginger beef gets a healthier makeover with the addition of shiitake mushrooms and kale. (via Gimme Some Oven)
14. Cumin Lamb Stir-Fry: With its savory combination of lamb tenderloin and cumin, this hearty stir-fry is sure to become a fast favorite. (via PBS Food)
15. Chinese Sausage Stir-Fry: Made with spaghetti instead of rice or Asian noodles, this Chinese sausage stir-fry’s a cinch to make and even easier to devour. (via The Hungry Australian)
Which of these recipes have you all fired up and ready to cook? Share your thoughts below!