We’re all about statement jewelry, and with the rise of jewelry stores on Etsy it’s a piece of cake to find unique and fun designs for all seasons. This year we’ve been seeing a rising trend in statement stone pieces, in both mainstream stores and smaller shops, and it’s a style we can definitely get on board with. Check out some of our favorite stone jewelry pieces that we think would look great with your fall wardrobe.
1. Tiny Sparkler Point Ring ($50 and up): The stunning topaz adds a sparkly touch to this geometric ring, juxtaposing the stark edges with the softness of the stone accent.
2. Colombian Emerald Drop-Pendant Necklace ($395): This beautiful emerald adds a pop of color to any outfit, making this a wonderful investment piece for any collection.
3. Gemstone Statement Necklace ($275): This one’s another splurge, but there’s no greater statement piece than this collection of stones and gold, which can be worn with a bold outfit or rocked solo against a simple white tee and jeans.
4. Turquoise Dagger Cuff ($64): The turquoise adds a bit of an edge to this golden cuff, bringing not only a touch of color to the mix, but also a sharper statement.
5. Raw Gemstone Necklace ($35): This minimalist design is as unique as it is gorgeous. The bright blue of lapis lazuli stands in stark contrast to the more muted jasper stones, making this a simple yet complex piece of jewelry.
6. Rose London Ring ($155): With an open design and brightly colored stones, this ring will bring a beautiful touch to any outfit. The blue topaz is beautiful, though the creator offers the option to custom design it with other stones if you prefer.
7. Colorful Stone Bracelet ($23): This affordable option is a gorgeously bold piece that would look perfect paired with the muted colors of fall fashion.
8. Wild Rose Ring ($98): We adore this hand-crafted rose quartz ring, which comes in a variety of different sizes and shades depending on the stone you prefer.
9. Turquoise Crystal Cluster Open Cuff ($80): This bracelet has a little bit of everything — an open golden design, brightly colored turquoise and accents of crystals. Stack it with other bracelets and cuffs or wear it alone for a simple yet bold statement.
10. Rainbow Moonstone Necklace ($322): Right off the bat, the color of this beautiful stone has us mesmerized. Made with a delicate golden chain, the rainbow moonstone is the real showstopper here.
11. Brianna Bracelet ($240/set): For fans of all things sparkly, this bracelet is calling your name. Featured in a set from subscription box Rocksbox, this bedazzled piece features stones that are the perfect hues for fall.
12. Custom Birthstone Ring ($56): Another colorful and sparkly option, this lovely ring can be customized with your choice of stones, corresponding to your (or your loved ones’) birthstone if desired.
13. Black Onyx Necklace ($179): We can’t get enough of this black and gold design, which certainly brings the drama without feeling like too flashy of a piece.
Which of these options could you see yourself rocking this fall? Let us know by dropping a comment below!
(Featured photo via hartandstone)