Between finding the best circuit workout and choosing the perfect summer swimsuit, spending time cooking a delicious and healthy meal may not be super realistic. But don’t worry, we have the perfect answer to your timing problem: avocados. If you didn’t think avocados could get any better, you are about to be *gladly* mistaken. Just taking out the pit and stuffing the hollowed area with your favorite ingredients results in the perfect summer snack. Avocado lovers, grab your favorite green veggies and check out these 14 quick and healthy stuffed avocado recipes STAT.
5. Mandarin Orange Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocado: A lighter lunch or dinner is totally doable with this Asian-inspired meal. Take 15 minutes to whip up this easy and tasty five-ingredient salad. (via Simple Healthy Kitchen)
9. Tex-Mex Crab Stuffed Avocado: Tex-Mex is not everyone’s cup of tea, but this crab-filled dish is one you won’t be able to resist. Throw together this yummy midday snack to satisfy your seafood and avocado craving. (via No Spoon Necessary)
10. Smoked Salmon Egg Stuffed Avocados: Breakfast is all about getting your nutrition on, so a super fruit that is filled with healthy natural oils is a must. Top off this green go-to with an egg and some smoked salmon for a well-rounded meal. (via Grok Grub)
12. Vegan Mediterranean Grilled Avocado Stuffed With Chickpeas and Tahini: Cucumbers, chickpeas and tomatoes? Yes, please! This seaside-inspired recipe will leave you feeling like you’re spending the day in Greece. (via Food Faith Fitness)
14. Caprese Stuffed Avocado: Caprese salads are the perfect summer meal, so why not step up your cooking game by making this delicious stuffed avocado recipe that you and your dinner guests will love? (via Closet Cooking)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy and delicious avocado recipe ideas.