Baked goods laced with cinnamon and spice, falling snowflakes and a social calendar packed with festive soirées: Yep, holiday season has arrived. If you’re one of those peeps that has their gift list on lock long before Labor Day — giiiirllll, you deserve some mad props. For the rest of us mere mortals, the whole holiday shopping thing has just started registering. Whether you’re working with a tight budget or have a few extra bucks to spend on that special someone in your squad, choosing the right gift for all those fab ladies in your life isn’t always so straightforward. But this guide is about to change all that. From statement toppers to beautiful baubles and everything in between, say goodbye to stress, because this list is jam-packed with stylish gift ideas at every price point.
Style Gift Ideas Under $20
1. Zara Geometric Earrings ($16): Statement accessories are what truly give a wardrobe its signature flair. Round her collection of beautiful baubles without throwing down mad cash with these standout stunners.
2. Kate Miss California Post Card Set ($15): A welcome addition to a gallery wall or stationery collection, these cool, carefree cards make a pretty and practical gift.
3. How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are by Anne Berest, Audrey Diwan, Caroline de Maigret and Sophie Mas ($15): Written by a group of accomplished and free-spirited French women, How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are is a quick and easy read that’ll make her laugh and get in touch with her inner cool.
4. Factory Girl Mesh Scarf ($18): From jazzing up basics to taking that holiday dress to the next level, a shimmery scarf is a closet work horse that will do right by your girl all season long.
5. The Artist’s Studio Eau de Parfum in Elderflower Petal ($16): A blend of fresh white florals with notes of geranium and sandalwood will give her a taste of spring long before the last snowflake melts.
6. Wild and Wolf x Ted Baker Bi-Fold Card Holder ($20): Ideal for girls on the go, this vibrant pink card holder is perfect for toting travel passes, credit or business cards and even doubles as a hand mirror for quick touchups in between rendezvous.
7. Nails INC Festive Firecracker Set of Three Mini Nail Polishes ($19): These rapid-dry nail polishes will keep her digits looking fly all winter long, even when she’s short on time. Layer them for a fun, on-trend effect or rock them on their own for a more classic look.
8. Zara Pom Accessory ($20): All (faux) fur everything is all the rage this season, making this statement pom a must-have for sartiorially minded ladies everywhere. Bring new life to a favorite sac or use it to identify frequently misplaced keys.
9. Tuesday Bassen Enamel Pins ($10): Perfect for perking up everything from blouses, backpacks and lapels, these fun maker-made pins are crazy cute and totally versatile.
10. Old Navy Multi Color-Block Pom Hat ($7): Warm layers are always welcome, especially when there are bright colors and playful pom poms involved.
11. Individual Medley Socks on Socks ($14): OK, so you might be scratching your head with this one, but a fashion-forward friend will totally know what to do with a pair of statement socks — like workin’ a pair of standout sandals or heels like a true street style star.
Style Gift Ideas Under $50
12. Poketo Minimalist Portfolio ($48): With sleek design and ample space to tote a tablet, documents, go-to notebook and all those small can’t-live-without-them items, this minimalist carrier will keep anyone on your list’s work week style on lock.
13. The Sartorialist: X by Scott Schuman ($30): Street-style fanatics and those in need of a little sartorial inspiration will be hooked after turning just one page. Like a favorite novel, your girl will come back to it again and again.
14. Brooklyn Candle Studio Spiked Apple Cider Amber Glass Candle ($34): Hand-poured candles with a crisp, cozy scent mean your BFF, mom, sister, co-workers — whoever — can reap the benefits of the fall season even on the darkest winter night.
15. Rifle Paper Company Clear Rosa iPhone Cover ($36): Dress up her tech in vibrant colors and playful hand-illustrated florals by the artists at Rifle Paper Co. The bright bold blooms are the perfect way to beat those OMG-it’s-freezing blues.
16. Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask ($32): Make your mate or mother feel like a million bucks with a luxe facial mask packed with rose extracts and stem sells that will soothe, hydrate and repair dull, irritated and dehydrated skin.
17. Poketo Marble Blank Notebook ($32): Whether you’re jotting down meeting notes or simply sketching, a good notebook always comes in handy. This marble-inspired number is pretty enough that she’ll want to put it on display when she isn’t feverishly filling its pages.
18. Zara Long Fringed Scarf ($40): Make sure she’s covered when the temps start to drop with a colorful oversized scarf flecked with fancy fringe. In addition to keeping her warm, it’ll do some major favors for her already on-point style.
19. Topshop Finest Pompom Ghillie Shoes ($48): Who doesn’t love a stylish pair of shoes? These statement flats will put her collection of pumps to shame and are sure to become a fixture in her on and off-duty repertoire.
20. Talula Monterey Bralette ($35): Soft, velvety velours gives a princess-seamed bralette an extra luxe feel for an under-layer she won’t want to take off. It’d be killer under sheer tops and loose, oversized knits.
21. Rosanna “Chic Happens” Tote ($34): With a chic tote like this, she’ll send her old college sac packing. Leather trim, elegant script and a cheeky quote strike just the right balance of sassy and sophisticated.
22. Chanel Le Vernis Nail Color in Vert Obscur ($27): What to get the girl with champagne taste when you’re on a beer budget? A little Chanel, of course. Instead of a Boy Bag that you’ll be paying off from now until eternity, opt for nail lacquer in an on-trend hue.
23. Gage Huntley Squad Bracelet ($38): Update your BFF’s friendship bracelets in a big way with handmade brass cuffs that pack plenty of attitude. Talk about #squadgoals.
24. The Object Enthusiast Polka Dot Ring Dish ($26): She has to stash all those trinkets somewhere — why not in a hand-sculpted and painted ring dish? The one-of-a-kind piece won’t just keep her baubles in check — it’ll add a little pizazz to her place too.
25. Marble Roller Earrings ($45): Understated, yet contemporary and totally cool, these marble drop earrings are fit for everyday wear and special occasions. They’ll put her standard studs to shame.
Style Gift Ideas Under $100
26. Everlane Silk Camisole ($58): 100% silk — need we say more?
27. Commodity Rain Perfume ($99): Buying fragrance for a friend can be tough, but with its notes of lemon verbena, freesia, sheer woods, jasmine and Italian bergamot, this ultra fresh scent is sure to be one she’ll love.
29. Luxe City Guides Fashion Gift Box ($60): Your girl will be navigating the world’s stylish cities like an insider in no time with these five essential guides in tow. Packed with expert advice and the hottest addresses around, they’ll quickly find their way onto her list of travel essentials.
30. New Balance 620 Lakeview Sneakers ($75): For those days when she needs to give her feet some much-needed rest (she’s a slave to the stiletto), these sport-chic classic won’t let her style sensibilities down.
31. Sister Jane Lightshow Sweatshirt ($95): Preppy meets glam in this shimmery collared sweat, making it *the* must-have piece for a playful, feminine or athleisure look.
33. Baggu Large Flat Pouch ($64): This isn’t your average clutch — soft suede and a moody midnight blue hue make for luxurious digs for everything from letter-sized documents to notebooks and go-to tech gadgets.
34. Komono Estelle Classic Watch ($90): A sleek timepiece is a gift that will keep on giving. Quality materials and sophisticated styling mean it’ll stand the test of time.
35. Delphine Pariente Free Ring ($86): Let her exercise her right to be incredibly stylish — even when she’s stuck in that suit — with this free-wheelin’ gold ring. Subliminal messages are so chic.
36. Madewell Flannel Cargo Workshirt in Altamira Plaid ($82): Cold weather calls for a little plaid, obvi. This super soft red stunner will keep her warm while nailing that whole effortlessly undone thing.
37. N’Damus London Leopard iPhone Sleeve ($87): For the girl who is notorious for always doing something to her phone, a good case is key. Even if her phone has already reached that I’ve-definitely-seen-better-days stage, this exotic case will keep it lookin’ fly.
Style Gift Ideas Under $250
38. Matt & Nat Gene Yoga Bag ($145): Let’s be real — there are a lot of ugly yoga bags out there. Matt & Nat are putting an end to all that with a vegan leather-trimmed sac. Snag this one for the yoga enthusiast on your list. She’ll be so glad you did.
39. Luz Ortiz Nova Malachite Ring ($190): While certainly standout with its eye-catching emerald green stone, this ring’s sleek, minimalist design makes it fit for everyday wear.
40. Tory Burch for Fitbit Metallic Leather Bracelet ($175): For the girl that needs a little extra boost to get up and at ’em,
a little bribing this silvery accessory is what they need. Getting fit never looked this good.
41. M. Gemi The Stellato ($198): Hand-crafted Italian leather shoes, in purple no less — yes, please. These are kicks she’ll want to keep forever — better find the name of a good cobbler too.
42. Janessa Leone Mica Hat ($228): Fedora and floppy hats be gone! This structured wide-brim bolero with metallic detailing was made for the girl who wants to stay ahead of the sartorial curve.
43. Silence + Noise Faux Fur Zip-Up Jacket ($179): Fuzzy faux fur gives a classic bomber silhouette a healthy dose of hot-right-now edge. Perfect for the girl that walks the line between classic and unconditionally cool.
44. Frends With Benefits Taylor Headphones ($200): Upgrade her ear buds to high-shine headphones that are sure to garner some well-deserved attention.
45. Nyx London La Dolce Vita Pink Sunglasses ($213): An ultra modern silhouette and retro acetate combine for a pair of one-of-a-kind shades that will make your girl look like she’s a part of the front-row set.
46. Amy Glenn Safety Pin Earrings ($254): Sure, they might not boast the versatility of real-deal safety pins, but these rose gold drops will do plenty for your style status — like send it through the roof.
47. Julie Thevenot Long Multi Isiand Necklace ($115): How to get a colorphobe to taste the rainbow? This multi-colored necklace. The simple design prevents the brilliant hues from feeling over the top.
Style Gift Ideas Under $400
48. Charlotte Simone Popsicle Stole ($267): Charlotte Simone’s signature furry accessories are the secret style weapon of fashionable femmes everywhere, so why not let your girl in on the secret with a warm and fuzzy stole? Do it. (And get one for yourself too.)
49. Delfina Balda Primitif Dress ($330): Classic this navy A-line is not, thanks to an artful layered print and attention-grabbing red beaded lips. Ideal for the girl who wants to stand out without causing a fashion revolution.
50. Lionette Byron Bay ($315): With vibrant simulated opals and sparkling crystals, these striking earrings will lighten up even the gloomiest winter day. Ideal for dressing up that LBD or bringing new life to basics.
51. Le Fou by Wilfred Martine Sweater ($295): This rich, red alpaca number is like two sweaters in one, with a removal snood that lets the wearer effortlessly switch things up. Crewneck by day, turtleneck by night — a flawless look is guaranteed no matter how it’s worn.
52. Olivia Von Halle Bella Silk Satin Pajama Set ($310): She’ll look chic even when asleep in a silky set of luxe lavender PJs.
53. Crescioni Willow Necklace ($270): A handmade necklace with adjustable straps means your mate can change up her look at the drop of a hat.
54. M. Gemi The Avallo Boot ($298): Snakeskin boots will take her on a trip down memory lane. They deliver that ’60s thing that everyone loves, with a healthy serving of modern edge.
55. Hazel and Hunter Woven Wall Hanging ($271): A stylish lady needs a home that can stand up to her sartorial standards, and a custom woven wall hanging will do just that. Macramé is all the rage, don’t ya know?
What gift are you most excited to give this holiday season? Will you be buying or DIYing? Tell us in the comments!