Are you preparing for the perfect vacation this summer? Once you’ve figured out what to pack, you’re gonna want to make sure you have the right luggage to carry it in. Whether you’re jetsetting to a tropical getaway, heading on a business trip or packing for a quick overnight staycation, here are 12 pieces of luggage that will keep you looking stylish on standby.
1. Rifle Paper Co x LeSportsac Voyager Backpack ($142): This roomy backpack is lightweight and features a drawstring closure and close-top flap, making it an ideal carry-on for long-term travel or a trip to the amusement park with the kiddos. Plus, the illustrated floral pattern by Anna Bond is so classically chic, you’ll want to carry it with everything.
2. Leather Weekender ($298): This worn-in carry-all includes a removable strap and is made with an uber-sturdy leather. This is a bag that is sure to stay in style forever, meaning it will take you on endless weekend getaways.
3. Nylon International Carry-On ($313): Nothing says summer travel better than bright floral prints. Pick up this majorly marked-down find from Kate Spade to be stylin’ on your next tropical (or non-tropical!) vacay.
4. Leather Tote Phone Charger ($289): For the #GirlBoss on the go, you’ll want to have this tote ready for business or pleasure. You can now avoid that awkward group huddle around the airport, as this bag is compatible with virtually any electronic device. It’s available in black or red — choose whichever is your power color.
5. 3-Piece Metallic Luggage Set ($146): This three-piece set is perfect for long trips, or to use individually for weekend getaways. And that gold hue? #Winning
6. Watermelon Cooler Bag ($32): Aside from being totally adorable, this watermelon bag from Ban.do is super versatile and perfect for all of your on-the-go travel needs. Take it on your next camping trip to keep your drinks cool, or use it as a carry-on for short plane trips.
7. Pendleton Chief Joseph Weekender ($299): We’re suckers for anything with patterns — and annnnything Pendleton. This weekender is a worthy splurge that will last a lifetime of wanderlust-fueled travels.
8. Diane von Furstenberg Hardside Spinner ($280-$360): With this set, you can choose from two sizes, depending on the amount of travel you do. Its vintage-inspired design and hard case protection make this a timeless, classic piece you’ll be carrying for years to come.
9. Ravine Duffel in Flamingo ($65): This weekender is super roomy and easy to carry, making it ideal for your next glamping trip. The bright flamingo-esque color makes it easy to keep an eye on in even the busiest of airports.
10. Maze Travel Case ($29): This travel toiletry bag has a waterproof lining for all those accidental toothpaste spills. And with its bright yellow pattern, it definitely won’t get lost at the bottom of your bag.
11. Quilted Leather Luggage Bag ($180): This roomy luggage bag is super duper comfy to carry with its soft leather and adjustable strap. We also love that it’s not super girly, so your SO won’t feel embarrassed borrowing your luggage for the weekend.
12. 3-Piece Polka Dot Luggage Set ($185): This hard case luggage set is heavy duty and durable enough for long trips and international travel. The polka-dot pattern will ensure that your luggage stands out without being super obnoxious.
What are some of your favorite travel pieces? Let us know in the comments!