Leather isn’t just for biker babes. Worn the right way, you can rock leather for a more soft and feminine look that’s also strong and sexy. Rawr! And (bonus!) it’s all on trend for this summer. Through fun accessories or wardrobe staples, wearing leather is easy for anyone to incorporate into their style. These are our top picks for working the not-so-tough stuff this summer.
1. Leather Tee ($20): This is taking the basic tee to the next level. Mixing textures like denim and leather, makes an outfit more interesting without getting crazy.
2. Leather Sandals ($50): Summer days are for perfect pedis. Show them off with equally adorable, standout sandals.
5. Basic Tote ($160): Bring a little sunshine to the office with this roomy tote.
8. Cuff Bracelet ($22): Transition a chill summer day outfit into night with bold accessories. This intricate cuff proves a little goes a long way.
9. Shift Dress ($380): Once again proving leather is way classier than your average black biker vest, this leather shift dress is classy enough for a summer wedding or simple enough for Sunday brunch.
10. Pink Leather Jacket ($53): Pink Ladies, anyone? A leather jacket is a staple in any wardrobe, and this ombre pink leather jacket makes the transition from cool spring days to summer nights a fashionable one.
Are you a leather lover? Have you ever rocked summer leather? Tell us what trend you’re dying to try in the comments!