Sorry, boots, but we are kicking you to the curb. Summer is here, and we can’t wait to show our freshly painted pedi to all of our gal pals in a spiffy new pair (or four) of sandals. We’ve been eyeing six sandal styles that will be summer’s biggest trends, and we’re hunting down pairs for every occasion. Toss your socks and tan your pretty little feet, ‘cuz sandals are making a stylish comeback.
1. Fringly Sandals ($130): Flap around with a bold pair of heels. Seriously, they are so pretty, we bet they’ll never go out of style.
2. Fringe Block Heel ($100): It’s businesses in the front and a party in the back with these sandals. They’re definitely at the top of our shoe bucket list.
3. Rada Fringe Sandals ($110): Strut your stuff with this fringe of a heel. These peep-toe sandals will elongate your legs whether you’re sporting your fave pair of cutoffs or a hot new dress.
4. Brentwood Fringe Heel ($150): Hang with your BFF or head to the beach for a solo walk in these heels — either way, they’ll look fierce on your feet.
5. Mina Pastal Blue Sandal ($184): The baby blue texture is so dynamic, and that block heel is just an extra bonus. With so many trends in one shoe, we are dying to snag a pair.
6. Miista Whitney Heeled Sandal ($174): Not only do the block heels add comfort to your feet, but the pop of teal is spot-on for summer.
7. Seychelles Lyra Heeled Sandal ($100): Thanks to their metallic and suede strap, your hunt for amazing block heels is over. Pair them with boyfriend jeans and a white sleeveless vest for a fashion-forward statement.
8. ASOS Hangtime Flatform Sandals ($50): We can’t say no to flatforms that reflect such beautiful colors. Just try and stop staring at them.
9. Gee Wawa Daisy Flatforms ($148): With the Mary Jane strap and crackled-pink material, we’re swooning over this gorgeous blend of casual style with a hint of sophistication.
10. Alba Moda Cassidy Platforms ($128): If you are looking to add a little height to your step, you’re gonna want these open-toed flatforms on your feet. Wear them with a chic dress at your next rooftop party, and prepare for the compliments to start flowing.
11. ‘Bout It Gladiator Heel ($150): Take brunch to a new level and channel your best diva vibes in these heels. Rock them with a brightly printed dress and a chain bag slung over your shoulder.
12. Brechenridge Mid Gladiator Sandal ($208): We love how this blue hue looks on these Jeffrey Campbell gladiator sandals. It’s hard not to wish we were hanging in Greece, basking in the sun with these sandals on.
13. Leather Gladiator Sandals ($159): If you’ve been eyeing the gladiator trend, but you’re not ready to commit to too many studs, embellishments or buckles, then these were made for you.
14. Lacey Strappy High-Heel Sandal ($521): Say hello to some truly show-stopping shoes. Rock these bright lace-up heels on your feet and you’ll be the talk of the town.
15. Leather High Heel Wraparound Sandals ($100): We are pretty positive that every girl needs a pair of black lace-up heels in her closet. They are so versatile and classically chic, it’s no wonder they’re trendy this season.
17. Faux-Leather Lace-Up Gladiator Sandals ($30): Combine two trends in one with the edgy design of this shoe’s flatform.
18. Carvela Blaze Jewel Slide Leather Flat Sandals ($105): Shine bright like a diamond thanks to these elegantly designed slides. They’ll work for every beach wedding, especially if you’ve got a cute matching clutch.
19. Park Lane Strap Slide Jelly Flat Sandals ($22): If we could paint everything with gold, there would be no survivors. Thats why our hearts stopped when we saw jelly flat sandals in our favorite shade.
20. Jasper & Jeera Azille Slides ($98): Whatever your next excursion is, make sure you pack these slides with you. They are embroidered with so many intricate details, no matter where you are, you’ll always feel like you’re on vacation.
What is your favorite summer sandal trend? Let us know in the comments below!