Break out the Birks and flowy, colorful skirts — warm weather is officially in full swing (hello, lazy beach days). You’ve already swapped out your heavy-duty duds for light, airy layers and a palette of vibrant summer colors, reenergizing your daily grind and giving your #OOTDs a much-needed new-season makeover (because there are picnics and al fresco brunch dates to think about, people!), but why stop there? With an agenda jam-packed with seaside escapes and afternoons spent lounging by the pool, it won’t be long before you’re itching to swap out those everyday basics for a ticket to paradise and a wear-anywhere one-piece swimsuit. While you might not be able to hop aboard a plane just yet (let the countdown to freedom begin), don one of these 22 summery prints now for an instant vacay you can cash in on any day of the week.
1. Mango Flowy Long Dress ($100): Minimalist this maxi is not, but if you’re looking to inject your warm-weather wardrobe with a shot of vibrant color, this flowery frock is it. Let the bold blooms do all the talking by teaming it with modern mules for a summer wedding or a seaside dinner date.
2. Mi-Pac Bumbag in Tropical Floral Print ($25): ICYMI: Fanny packs are a thing, and you’ll want to get your hands on this tropical stunner STAT. Load it up with all your festival essentials — sick shades, sunscreen and a flash tat or two — and get ready to hit the main stage in style.
3. Zara Printed Bomber Jacket ($70): Leave your leather jacket at home this season and cover up that killer collection of effortless jumpsuits and A-line skirts with a printed bomber jacket that reads athleisure cool. DO accessorize with patchwork slides and a handful of playful pins that show off your sassy side.
4. Motel Rae Bikini Top ($38): Proof that sand and surf aren’t the only ways to take advantage of peak summer weather, this sporty bikini top will have you dreaming of serene mountain scenery the second you slip it on. Have it on hand for an afternoon hike just in case the opportunity arises for an impromptu swim sesh.
5. Reclaimed Vintage ’60s High Rise Kick Flare Pants in Bold Floral Print Co-Ord ($62): Too much color — is that even a thing? Make Monday morning feel like a mini vacation by throwing these OMG-worthy flares into your workweek rotation. Whether you pair them with a classic button-down or a trend-right cold-shoulder top, they’re guaranteed to turn “I can’t even” into “bring it on.”
6. Anthropologie Palm Island Scarf Dress ($98): Chic beach coverup or your new go-to for beach bonfires and waterfront weddings — you get to decide. Pair it with everyday gladiators and statement shades for brunch with the girls, or dress it up with a glistening belt and laser-cut booties for a swanky soiree.
7. Modcloth Cruise Your Cool Sandal ($40): Flip-flops — please. These aqua sandals are like a piece of paradise for your feet. The only thing missing? An off-the-shoulder dress and an ultra-bright pedi. Swoon.
8. Topshop Cactus Print Pyjama Style Shorts ($60): Flawless style without all the effort? We’re so down. Pajama-style shorts — decked out in cacti, no less — are the key to cozy-chic dressing from now until Labor Day, putting your go-to joggers and signature sweats to shame. Team them with cute flatform kicks and a flirty ruffled top for a casual coffee date or window shopping with the girls.
9. Zara Printed Culottes ($50): As a bonafide #OOTD queen, you need options, girl, and that’s where these botanical bottoms come in. Style them alongside embellished block heels and a sophisticated silk cami (quirky clutch and dazzling drop earrings in tow) for your BFF’s rehearsal dinner or a garden party.
10. Loft Popsicle Print Scarf ($35): Fact: Bad days are impossible when you’re rockin’ a popsicle print. Run, don’t walk, to snag this sophisticated accessory that will give even the most basic of basics a major edge. Worn French-girl style around the neck or added to a favorite bag, it can do no wrong.
11. Soludos Smoking Slipper in Lime and Coconut ($65): No summer wardrobe is complete without a pair of espadrilles, so don’t even think about passing this fruity pair by. The rope-bottomed shoes epitomize easy warm-weather style, and are basically a vacation in themselves. Don’t say we didn’t warn you — the second you slip ’em on, you’ll be craving sandy beaches and umbrella drinks.
12. Hazel Tropical Print Kimono ($137): Ditch your standard boring black blazer for that big Monday morning meeting and swap in a topper that lives up to your haute sartorial standards. Put your own twist on the power suit by pairing it up with belted trousers and a runway-ready choker for a #girlboss getup that means business.
13. Free People Sarah Printed Midi Dress ($148): Between the retro styling and tropical floral print, this wear-anywhere midi dress is downright dreamy. Wear it to the office, picnics in the park, to run errands, whatever. It’s your new foolproof piece.
14. Ecote Lala Tie-Dye Halter Top ($29): Palm prints and petal-happy patterns aren’t the only way to get your closet into the summer spirit. Solidify your boho-babe status with this free-spirited tie-dye top that’ll quickly become your go-to for laid-back barbecues and First Friday Art Walks alike. Just add crossover slides, cropped flares and a set of round sunnies, and you’re set.
15. Mango Printed Short Jumpsuit ($60): Perfect your I-woke-up-like-this routine — complete with don’t-care hair — with this throw-on-and-go romper you’ll be living in all season long. Team it with a straw fedora and embellished t-strap sandals for an #OOTD that comes together in seconds.
16. Corey Lynn Calter Royal Palm Skirt ($178): The key to endless Insta-worthy outfits? This skirt right here. With its gathered detailing and playful palm print, it’s the piece your arsenal of t-shirts and bodysuits has been waiting for.
17. Zara Frilled Top ($40): Brace yourselves — swoon is the only acceptable response to this DDG off-the-shoulder top. Finish off your look with a messy updo, glitzy ear cuff and wide-leg pants for a #winning alternative to the standard wedding guest dress.
18. Veja Taua B-Mesh Bahia Natural Sneakers ($85): Enter the tropical sneakers that will put your classic pair of Converse to shame. Made from recycled plastic bottles and cotton, they go well beyond eye-catching design — they’re fashion you can feel good about too. What’s not to love?
19. Topshop Double Strap Bird Print Camisole ($38): Whether you’re hitting the putting green (mini golf, of course) or your favorite flea market, you straight up need this tropical cropped camisole in your life. You can dress it up with an accordion pleat midi skirt (go there with metallics) and ankle strap heels, or kick it casual style with high-waisted shorts and lace-up flats.
20. ASOS Midi Slip Dress in Tropical Print ($46): When you have a floral dress this rad, you’ll use any excuse to bust it out. And with everything from summer concert series to tropical getaways on the agenda, there are endless occasions where this no-fuss frock will come in handy.
21. Jala Palm Leaf Sports Bra ($68): If you’ve been in need of some major motivation to get up and moving, you’ll find it in this palm print sports bra. It’ll keep the good vibes coming as you get your OM on, or add an unexpected twist to an after-hours look with its strappy back that is serious #goals.
22. Honey Punch Boho Festival Shorts With Floral Embroidery ($46): Why should denim shorts get all the love? Shake up your off-duty routine by adding these embroidered bottoms into the mix. For a vacay-ready look that requires zero effort, style it alongside a next-level one-piece or a floral tank FTW.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.