You decorate for Halloween and no one protests. You put up a whole tree in your home for Christmas and nobody questions your sanity. So what’s the harm in going a little decor crazy for the biggest game of the year? Besides, we think we can all agree that Super Bowl Sunday is a national holiday that should be celebrated accordingly. We definitely won’t judge if you get your house all decked out for the big game. In fact, here are 11 Super Bowl decorations to get you started.
1. Field Goal Posts: DIY these easy posts in a jiffy. They’ll be great on display at the food table, or you could even use them for some fun halftime games. Either way, they will score some major cuteness points with your guests. (via Horrible Housewife)
2. Referee Stripe Photo Booth: Every good party nowadays has a photo booth. Your Super Bowl bash should be no different. (via Hostess With The Mostess)
3. Football Lanterns: Get your party glowing with these simple and very festive paper lanterns. Just be sure to use the right team colors. (via Fiskars)
4. Chalkboard Spread: Give your guests a play-by-play of all your tasty game day treats by serving them on a chalkboard. (via For Rent)
5. Football Pennant Garland: Whip this garland together in a flash to add some football flair to any forgotten space. (via The Flair Exchange)
6. Super Bowl Coasters: We all agree that printables are the best, and it’s no different when it comes to the Super Bowl. We’ll definitely root for these coasters. (via Design*Sponge)
7. Field Goal Straws: All you need is a bunch of straws and a hole punch to make these game-wining straws. They’ll go perfect with your Super Bowl punch. (via She Knows)
8. Football Vase: Use a vinyl sticker to bring some team spirit to a simple vase of flowers. Flowers in team colors get brownie points. (via My Dirty Aprons)
9. Football Trivet: Keep your table tailgate friendly with these football trivets that protect and decorate at the same time. Talk about a win-win. (via Crafts Unleashed)
10. Football Drink Cooler: Keep those drinks cool and in style with this DIY football cooler. We’re guessing you’ll probably want to pull it out for every tailgate from now on. (via Mom Endeavors)
11. Football Field Table: And the BBQ chicken goes for the win on this football field party table. (via A Night Owl)
How will you decorate for the Super Bowl this year? Tell us your ideas below!