Whether you’re off to someone’s couch or you’re headed out to a bar for the Super Bowl LI, you want to look festive while you cheer on your team — but you also want to look stylish. The solution? Team colors done your way: meaning, no jersey required. Just take a scroll through this outfit inspo from some of Instagram’s style MVPs, who prove it’s totally possible to be a fashionable fangirl while rooting for the Patriots or the Falcons.
New England Patriots
1. Sweater Weather: The quickest way to get your team spirit on? An appropriately colored knit, paired with jeans and a cozy hat, of course.
2. Skirt the Issue: A denim mini goes with pretty much anything, including a Pats-colored knit. If you’re in a warmer climate, just add ankle booties. Further north? Try a pair of textured tights.
3. Top of the Line: A stylish navy and red button-down can go from repping your team on Sunday to the office on Monday. Assuming you don’t spill any snacks on it, of course.
4. Layered: Any true New England fan knows nautical stripes and white jeans are never out of season. Add wintry layers and high boots to keep it looking current.
5. Sporty Accents: A ’90s-eque bomber (remember Starter jackets?) can add just the right team spirit to your look. Just pair it with your fave striped shirt and add a bandana for extra style points.
6. Detail Oriented: When in doubt, take your favorite basics, a la this navy ribbed knit and denim A-line skirt, and add a pop of patriotic with an of-the-moment crossbody bag.
7. Puffer Power: The cold-weather staple is extra stylish when done in bold red. Slim jeans and sleek accessories keep the look sexy and not sloppy.
8. Classic Shapes: There’s no rule you can’t look ladylike while watching the big game. So go on, bust out that full skirt for the Dirty Birds.
9. Easy Accessories: The quickest fix for a last-minute Super Bowl invite? Throw on that tartan red scarf for instant Atlanta spirit.
10. Moto Magic: Nothing says “don’t mess with my team” better than a biker jacket. This red version is the perfect topper for all black everything.
11. Cool But Comfy: A slick pair of badass skinnies takes a sweatshirt and sneaks to the next level. Bonus points if they have a high shine factor.
12. Side Stripe: Because who doesn’t want to wear sweats whenever possible? A bomber and heels turn this athleisure look into a total win.
Want more style inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!