Cakes and other make-ahead Easter desserts are always welcome at the brunch table. And when it comes to Cadbury Egg recipes — what’s not to love? But if you’re looking for crafty concoctions that will satisfy your sweet tooth AND double as festive Easter dessert table decor, we’ve got your back. Here are 13 Easter treats that will get everyone in the mood for *bunny* season STAT.
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter PEEPS Skillet S’mores: Look, it’s everyone’s fave campfire treat made with Peeps. Better make a big batch, because everyone will want to devour these *rainbow* s’mores. (via How Sweet It Is)
2. Layered Peeps Rice Krispie Treats: Any dessert that calls for marshmallows can be dressed up in Easter pastels when you substitute Peeps. Serve them sliced up in rainbow squares, or insert sticks and hand them out as pops. (via Yellow Bliss Road)
3. DIY Easter Wildflower Macarons: These bright yellow macarons become festive flowers with a little bit of white icing paint and edible black FoodWriter “ink.” They make a delicate and beautiful addition to a spring themed tablescape. (via Sugar & Cloth)
4. Pink Velvet Swiss Roll: Not every recipe needs to be bunny shaped to decorate your Easter table. Like a jellyroll but filled with delicious cream cheese icing, this sponge cake is pure pink perfection. (via Garnish & Glaze)
6. Toasted Marshmallow Easter Peeps Milkshakes: Even freakshakes take on an Easter theme when the colors are Peep-inspired. Click through for a pastel sanding sugar recipe that will take your presentation to the next level. (via Shared Appetite)
8. Cotton Candy Donuts: These fairy-floss donut hybrids in bright pastel colors are perfect for Easter brunch, and they couldn’t be easier to make. Just top your donuts with a small pinch of cotton candy, then add glitter sprinkles and ZOMG! — dreamy Easter donuts. (via Studio DIY)
9. Coconut Marshmallows With White Chocolate: Kids young and old will get a kick out of cutting homemade marshmallow into bunny shapes. The coconut “tails” not only look cute; they taste divine. (via The Gold Lining Girl)
11. Pastel Meringue Nests: These gorgeous meringue nests are topped with homemade fondant feathers. But you could easily tuck a few store-bought malted milk ball eggs inside and they’d be just as sweet. (via Sweetapolita)
13. Easter Bunny Macarons: Making macarons can be a bit finicky, but they’re totally worth the effort when the end result is THIS. Adding the adorable food-marker faces is more than half the fun. (via Tried & True)
If you love these SWEET Easter treats, follow us on Pinterest for more.