Have a slew of pool parties and last-minute getaways in the books and need a killer swimsuit STAT? Meet your new after-hours uniform that will take you from frolicking on the beach and soaking up the rays in paradise to hitting the night scene with your squad. It’s that foolproof, it’s time to find the swimsuit of your dreams and invest in one that will last you for summers to come. With so many different styles and cuts to take into consideration (are you looking for a barely-there monokini or is a modest one-piece more your jam?), finding the perfect suit to add to your summer capsule wardrobe is no easy feat. Thankfully, the Astro gods have done the work for you — scroll down to see which of these flattering swimsuits you’re destined to wear according to your zodiac sign. Sign us up!
1. Billabong Neoprene Body Swimsuit ($129): You, Aries, are not the type to sit back and relax. While everyone else is chilling poolside, your inner thrill-seeker is always up for an adventure (or two). Between high-intensity water sports and surf lessons with a super-hottie instructor, you need a swimsuit that’s just as versatile. Keep the wardrobe malfunctions at bay with this tropical leaf print water suit that’s equipped for scuba diving, a round of beach volleyball — you name it.
2. Araks Kenley One Piece Pimlico Poppy ($330): Practical and streamlined is the name of your swimsuit game. You don’t need a bathing suit with crazy cutouts or plunging necklines to channel major confidence this summer. Take a less is more approach with this attention-grabbing fuchsia one-piece that’s all business in the front and party in the back. Don’t let the conservative square neckline fool ya — that peekaboo back is serious #goals.
3. Triangl Poppy Flamingo Fling ($89): Geminis are known for being fun, outgoing youthful spirits who are always up for a good time. You’re the life of the party, Gem! You need an equally playful swimsuit to keep up with your weekend shenanigans. Enter the candy-hued neoprene bikini that calls to mind midnight strolls along the boardwalk, skinny dipping in the pool and a loop around the ferris wheel (’cause why not?).
4. Nasty Gal Private Party Headliner Swimsuit ($99): Blend in with the crowd? Not this girl! Despite your sometimes shy and reclusive nature, you’re actually all about taking risks and living in the moment. It doesn’t matter if you’re sunbathing on the veranda or playing lifeguard for the day (summer job duties call, y’all!), you need a swimsuit this DDG on standby. Everything from the revealing neckline to the low-cut back (and that fierce shade of red) is guaranteed to make headlines this summer.
5. Jaded London High Neck Mesh Insert Swimsuit ($78): Confident Leos know what they want and they go out and get it. Period. When it comes to your ideal swimsuit, you’re drawn to punchy colors and innovative designs. Get ready to bring it with this entrance-making pastel lavender and mint swimsuit — featuring next-level mesh inserts, no less! — that would do Nicki Minaj proud. Free-wheelin’ white slides and a holographic visor are required.
6. Kate Spade Colombe d’or Peep Hole Swimdress ($182): You’ve got it, but sometimes you’re too modest to flaunt it — and that’s okay! Rest assured that you don’t have to show off a ton of skin to reach beach babe status. Make way for this ultra feminine floral swimdress that errs on the conservative side without being matronly. Major bonus: It’s practical enough to double for an afternoon at the tennis courts, Sunday brunch and a picnic in the park (just add a cool fedora for the win!).
7. Solid and Striped The Belle and Bridget Striped Triangle Bikini ($175): Even hardworking, level-headed Libras deserve a vacation every now and then. While you’re not a fan of the limelight, you do have an appreciation for the finer things in life. Treat yo’ self with this retro striped bikini, complete with T-Swift-approved high-waisted bottoms, that’s made for a quick jaunt to the beach or a romantic dinner under the stars.
8. Clashist Pool Water One Piece ($120): Scorpios are natural-born leaders with no shortage of sass and spunk to go around. From crushing your summer internship to training for a half-marathon, there’s nothing you can’t do. Someone with your drive and passion deserves a swimsuit that demands attention. This pool water printed one-piece with a girl boss ‘tude will straight-up slay, especially when mirrored sunnies are in the equation.
9. Free People Printed Tulum Top ($121) + Free People Printed Tulum Bottom ($110): The great outdoors is your oasis, and you’re a total free spirit who loves nothing more than fueling your wanderlust. In fact, your mantra for life is “if not now, when?” As you ponder your next adventure, take a peek at this ruffled bikini that’s part island girl, part boho. Not only will it be perfect for a weekend of glamping with your girls, but it’s a shoo-in for festival season.
10. Swim by Anthropologie Seamed Underwire One-Piece ($118): In true Capricorn fashion, you like to march to the beat of your own drum. In a sea of overly trendy swimsuits, you’re a sucker for the classics. Going hand-in-hand with your timeless wayfarers and “ugly” Birks (you’ve liked them since way back when), this vintage-esque halter style swimsuit can do no wrong. Not only is the fit ridiculously flattering (and conservative according to your standards), but it’ll stay in place when it comes time to spike the volleyball. #Winning
11. Vitamin A Nightbird Monokini ($195): Selfless Aquarius knows no bounds when it comes to helping others. When you’re not fighting for a special cause, you’re doing your best to protect the environment and reduce your carbon footprint. This come-hither artisan crochet maillot — brought to you by the sustainable swimwear brand, Vitamin A — will be right in line with your eco-friendly sensibilities. Saving the planet has never looked so good.
12. CHROMAT Trinity Monokini ($299): Imaginative Pisces isn’t afraid to take it there with a cutting-edge monokini that’s more than just a little risqué. Seriously, we can’t stop staring. Add this girl boss-approved black and white caged swimsuit to your repertoire for a look that doesn’t mess around — whether you’re mingling by the pool or attending a bachelorette party in Maui.
Want more star-aligned style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest for all the latest summer trends!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.