Tall girls, rejoice! Your shopping trips just got so much easier. While we’re still super jealous of your uber-long legs and modelesque limbs, we know that dressing your taller stature can be quite a challenge. Now, thanks to some height-friendly brands, there’s a whole selection of tall-girl blogger-approved fashion finds that are the very picture of chic. Say goodbye to the days of too-short skirts, unintentionally ankle-baring jeans and super-snug winter coats that don’t allow for layering. You’re guaranteed to look as amazing as Kendall and Karlie themselves in these fashion finds.
1. Curatd. X LTS Sleeveless Ribbed Body ($55): There’s nothing more tragic than a too-short bodysuit, which is why we are in fashion love with this tall version. Its sleeveless silo and trendy ribbed texture will give you that tucked-in look thanks to bodysuit magic with a way cute V-neck to boot.
2. Curatd. X LTS Single Button Maxi Coat ($345): You can’t go wrong with this duster-length overcoat in the season’s hottest color: blush. Snag the timeless look of one of these fashion classics for when the weather turns frosty, and keep warm and toasty all season in its extra-long style.
3. TopShop Tall Plisse Lace Dress ($74): Um, yes. We love everything about the hotness happening in this cool-girl burgundy dress. This cold-shoulder dress is ultra hot, looking downright slay-worthy with those chunky-heeled booties.
4. J.Crew Textured Tie-Neck Top in Polka Dot ($138): The best part about this sheer tie-neck top is that it’s super versatile. Tie the bow to look super put-together, or let it hang loose when you DGAF. The entire style is chic as can be, and you can forget all sizing woes thanks to their tall selection.
5. Curatd. X LTS Dusky Tulip Playsuit Maxi ($149): For a look as glam as it is playful, jump into this dusky take on a trendy floral. Snag this next-level romper to ease your transition from days full of fun in the sun to the quickly approaching chillier weather.
6. Banana Republic Pleated Small Floral Print Skirt ($88): Pair this understated floral skirt with a dark and sultry color scheme for a look that’s ever so chic. Pull on some patterned tights for a night out, or go without ’em to slay all day.
7. NYDJ Teresa Modern Jean ($139): We won’t blame you for straying from your tried-and-true pair of skinnies. After all, in the world of fashion, the time is RN for wide-legged jeans. Get on board with the trend in this tall-friendly pair that’ll fit you just right.
8. Curatd. X LTS Shearling Aviator Coat ($495): Just one look at this shearling aviator and we were sold. It’s a snuggly way to take on the cold weather in a style we can picture on Kendall or Karlie.
9. Banana Republic Herringbone Luxe Brushed Twill One-Button Blazer ($178): Keep things profesh in this one-button blazer for a tres chic look we can’t wait to try. Count yourself among the ranks of street-style stars with this flirty and fabulous find, pairing it with an elongating turtleneck for a style that’s downright modelesque.
10. Curatd X LTS Sheer Polo Neck Top ($45): The moment we saw this sexy sheer top, we knew it would one day be ours. Throw on your favorite bralette to rock this look to perfection and bring the heat on those cold winter days.
11. J.Crew Tall Mini Skirt in Double Serge Wool ($98): Don’t get us started on too-short mini skirts, because we don’t believe long legs should ever be inconvenient. Thankfully, J.Crew got the memo and brought us this super cute mini designed with your long stems in mind. You’ll look picture-perfect but still PG-13.
12. Gap Stretch 1969 True Skinny Jeans ($70): Say sayonara to the days of unintentional ankle jeans. These full-length wonders are fit for long legs and are a total staple in every fashion gal’s closet.
13. Boden Amelie Dress ($198): This effortlessly classy look wouldn’t be the same if that hemline were just a couple inches shorter. That’s why we think this style is the best thing to happen to formal wear since… ever. Get prepped for the party as the rest of us do: blissfully focused on hair and beauty, totally unaware of those long-legged woes.
14. The Limited Faux Leather Mini Skirt ($70): Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! Taking a page from the eco-chic book of Stella McCartney herself, this faux leather mini achieves legitimate Insta-babe status when paired with black opaque tights and those mod-inspired booties.
15. Fabletics Brogan Mesh Legging ($80): The last thing you should be worrying about while at the gym is a wardrobe malfunction due to ill-fitting gear. Thanks to Fabletics and their devotion to tall-gal athleisure, you’ll keep fully covered (and fabulous) down to the very last stretch, leap and sprint in these trendy mesh cutout leggings.
16. Alloy Charlie Denim Jumpsuit ($60): Tall girls deserve to have a little fun too, which is why we’re obsessing over this way trendy jumpsuit. Stay cute, chic and totally covered in this fun little look that’s been stealing the season. Dress it up, down or anywhere in between, and rest assured that your lanky-chic limbs will look long, hot and lean.
Which of these tall-girl fashion finds was your favorite? Follow us on Pinterest for more inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.