While we may or may not all be in our teens, the Teen Choice Awards continues to be one the most exciting award shows to watch year after year (surf boards!) Besides seeing all of the hottest up-and-comers in the biz, we can’t get enough of the fashion. If you didn’t tune in last night — don’t fret, we’ve put together 14 blue carpet-approved looks that you’ll want to copy STAT. From sweet florals to over-the-top chic, it’s all right here.
1. Emma Floral Cut Body-Con Dress ($35): Maddie Ziegler looked absolutely adorable in her age-appropriate floral frock and coordinated pink accessories (her Valentinos!)? We sure thought so. Soak up all the rays in this floral body-con dress with well-placed cutouts on the sides. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
2. Premium Suit Blazer with Collar Detail ($63): Rita Ora was red hot in a fearless two-piece set and matching sandals to boot. For your next boardroom meeting, allow this look to serve as major sartorial inspo. She’s lookin’ like a boss. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
3. Color-Block Bod-Con Dress With Cups ($39): Keke Palmer surprised us all in the best way with this bodycon number with a contrasting black trim. Reminiscent of this summer’s hottest Triangl bikinis, this colorblock bandeau dress is right on-trend. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
4. Bandit Fringe Dress ($88): Victoria Justice stunned in this emerald fringe-tastic dress that was practically made for walking the Teen Choice Award’s blue carpet. And there’s just as much to love about this bodycon lookalike number in a perfect blush pink. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
5. Partition Maxi Skirt ($68): Peyton List showed up in head-to-toe polka dots and ruled the carpet. Swap out the blazer and trousers for an updated crop top and maxi for a date night-approved look. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
6. Blue Bea Box Clutch ($81): Naturally, the Teen Choice Awards wouldn’t be the same without some killer accessories thrown into the mix. Case in point: This Art Deco inspired clutch, as accessorized by Italia Ricci, was the perfect complement to her yellow floral dress. If you’re digging the look as much as, this minty embellished clutch is just what you’ll need to offset your favorite LWD. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
7. Woodland Print Overalls ($110): For an alternative look, Lindsey Stirling paired her edgy combat boots with a woodland printed pair of denim overalls. Major bonus: We did a little snooping and uncovered the exact same pair of overalls at Topshop. They’re yours for the taking… (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
8. Willow Crop Top ($70): No surprise, Zendaya went all-in with a look that would get her noticed for all the right reasons. That thigh-high slit. Those ruffles. A white off-the-shoulder top can do wonders when paired with a pair of denim cutoffs. Salsa dancing anyone? (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
9. Class and Sass Ivory Two-Piece Dress ($78): It looks like Greer Grammer pulled a T-Swift last night by wearing an all-white two-piece number that looked nothing short of ah-mah-zing. (Pink pumps FTW!). Our favorite part about this look is that it’s not hard to replicate at all. This foolproof white crop top and high-waisted pencil skirt is what you need for a girl’s night out . (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
10. Montbrun Dress ($145): The Pretty Little Liars star pulled out all the stops with a head-turning black and blue embellished dress with a risqué neckline. Giving us major #dressgoals, Lucy Hale has officially convinced us that we do indeed need to add one more LBD to our arsenal. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
11. Drive Me Wild Leather Skirt ($158): Willow Shields wins our seal approval for showing up in this fashion-forward getup. For a more day-to-day look, try pairing the black and burgundy striped skirt above with a lace crop top or silk blouse. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
12. Rhonda Fringed Sandals ($85): For a street-inspired look, Alli Simpson pulled out all the stops. Alli’s harlem-esque pants are definitely a statement piece, but we’re digging her stylish fringe heels (we see a trend here). Thankfully, there are plenty of lookalike options, like this budget friendly one above. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
13. Jumpsuit with Pinny Neck in Jersey Crepe ($32): Bea Miller brought the #girlboss vibes with her burgundy jumpsuit, leather jacket and black lace-up stompers. For a night on the town, invest in this copycat culottes jumpsuit and pair with some black booties. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
14. Striped Romper ($70): What’s black and white, and geometric allover? All signs point to this little striped dress that Jordin Sparks rocked with black pumps + major confidence. For a similar look, say yes to this chic striped romper that will be a match for all of your weekend shenanigans. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
Which celeb style from the Teen Choice Awards will you be stealing? Let us know in the comments below!