Sporting a tattoo (or several) can be a really fun way to express yourself. The only hang-up? Well, a real tat is sort of, kind of, really permanent — even tiny ankle tattoos are a lifetime commitment. If you’re looking to avoid that kind of forever-and-ever commitment, showing off your creative side with a temporary option can be the perfect compromise. We aren’t talking about the washable tats you wore as kid — these artsy options are way cooler. So scroll on for 13 not-so-permanent tattoos you’ll want to rock all spring long.
1. Wind Dancer Watercolor Tattoo ($5): Show off your artistic flair with this watercolor hummingbird tat. This little birdie would look fab literally anywhere.
2. Flash Tattoos Illia Collection ($25): This colorful set comes with dozens of pieces to love. From feathers to beaded bracelets, the possibilities are truly endless.
3. Vintage Floral Temporary Tattoo ($12): Nothing screams spring more than flowers, so this bright n’ colorful tat is a perfect pick for the season. If you’re rocking it on your arm, pair it with a boho tank or flowy dress to really show it off its vintage charm.
4. “Free” Temporary Tattoo ($3): Simple and sweet, this fashionable ring tat gives you a bit of life inspo every time you look at your hand. This temporary ink is just about as Instagram-worthy as you can get.
5. Pineapple Watercolor Temporary Tattoo ($5): Give off some tropical vibes with this artsy, watercolor pineapple. The colorful design will spice up any springtime frock.
6. Tattly Quail Feather in Gold ($6): Silver and gold trends aren’t just reserved for the holiday season, you know. This metallic foil feather would look awesome worn on any peek of extra skin you’re showing off in the warmer weather.
7. Anchor Temporary Tattoo ($1): Get in touch with your nautical side with this simple anchor tat. If you really want to go all out, pair it with flip flops or boat shoes for some serious oceanic flair.
8. Watercolor Splash Temporary Tattoo ($7): There’s nothing artsier than a few splashes of watercolor. The colors on this tat would add the perfect pop of pigment when paired with a basic white tee and jeans.
9. Tattly Gold Be Happy Tattoos ($6): Go on, get happy! Keep this mantra close to your heart and mind by rocking this metallic script.
10. Butterfly Temporary Tattoo ($4): It doesn’t get any prettier than an elegant blue butterfly. Express your free spirit by sporting this little guy for a few days.
11. Moon Phase Temporary Tattoo ($7): Wowza. This intricate tat is so gorgeous, we’d consider making it permanent.
12. Arrow Temporary Tattoo ($1): Minimalists will swoon for this simple yet pretty design. While the ink would look awesome anywhere, putting it on the side of your hand is both unexpected and awesome.
13. Wanderlust Temporary Tattoo ($2): For the jetsetter that constantly dreams of traveling the world, this typewritten tat says it all.
Show off your ink (temporary or permanent!) by tagging us on Instagram!