Tattoos are cool and all, but they’re
kind of really permanent. If you aren’t looking to be tatted up for the rest of your life, but are still on the market for a little ink to spice up your look, try out temporary tattoos. No, we’re not talking about the (slightly tacky) ones you got when you were younger. These 15 temporary tatts are *way* cool. Scroll through to see the awesomeness of not-so-permanent tattoos.
2. Work Is Not a Job ($5): You know what they say: “If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life.”
3. Floral Heart ($15): Okay, we would actually get this as a real tattoo. What’s not to love about florals and hearts?
7. Tattoo.jpg ($5): If you’re a fan of punny things like us, then this .jpg tattoo is a must. *adds to cart*
8. OMG LOL WTF ($5): Temporarily tat your texting lingo onto your arm, because why not?
9. Friendship Bracelet ($5): This is our new fave friendship bracelet. Bonus: It comes in a set of two, which means you can give one to your BFF and keep one for yourself.
11. Makers Gonna Make ($5): Attention makers! We’ve found *the* perfect tattoo for you and you need to snag it in the B+C Shop ASAP.
12. Geometric Elephant ($5): It doesn’t get any cuter than a mini geometric elephant tattoo, does it?
13. Tough Enough ($3): Show off your tough side with a colorful tattoo that pairs perfectly with any sleeveless top.
14. Paper Airplane ($5): This tattoo is like a throwback to your childhood when paper airplanes were a regular thing, and we’re loving it.
15. Zahara Flash Tattoos ($22): We can’t talk temp tattoos without mentioning our beloved flash tattoos. With many different styles and metallic hues, these jewelry-like tatts are perfect for a fun night out or your spring break vacay.
Are you fan of temporary tattoos? Tell us your faves in the comments.