Cinco de Mayo festivities have a tendency to remind us how much we love tequila. But even beyond the margaritas and Palomas on said holiday, this spirit deserves to be celebrated *all* year long. The trendy buys below are here to help you rep your tequila fan status, no matter what the occasion. So whether you’re on the hunt for an agave-inspired tee or a cocktail recipe book for your bestie, scroll on for the must-have items inspired by lime’s favorite partner in crime.
1. Print Liberation More Tequila T-Shirt ($28): If there’s one thing your t-shirt collection needs, it’s this accurate display of tequila fanhood. Wear it to the bar, and it’ll do the ordering for you! Pair it with a long skirt for extra style points.
2. Skinnydip Gold Tequila Necklace ($24): This gold coin charm necklace is perfect for the detail-oriented cocktail maven. Wear it on a girls’ night in while sippin’ Palomas with your besties.
3. Philosophy Señorita Margarita Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash ($18): Bathe with an extra shot of flair. Opt for a marg-scented three-in-one product like this one from Philosophy, and you’ve pretty much brought the bar to you.
4. Tequila Mockingbird: Cocktails With a Literary Twist by Tim Federle ($15): No mockingbirds were harmed in the making of this cocktail recipe book.
5. Snash Jewelry Tequila Ring ($60): Precious gems don’t have anything on this boozy ring. Plus, it comes in BOTH white brass and yellow brass so it’ll appeal to everyone in your squad.
6. Urban Outfitters Margarita Pool Float ($26): Float away from your problems with your favorite tequila-based mixed drink. Extra salt not included.
7. BHLDN Himalayan Salt Shooters ($30, set of four): Speaking of salt, these naturally pink shooters will add even more of that savory flavor to tequila shots. Bring it along on your next bachelorette weekend and tell the bride, “Bottoms up!”
8. Paige by Design We’re Better Together Tequila Greeting Card ($5): Tequila + lime = love. Bonus points if you and your S.O. catch the Jack Johnson reference.
9. Hats by Olivia Tequila Por Favor Women’s Floppy Sun Hat ($70): This floppy hat does double duty by protecting your face from the sun’s harmful rays AND ordering your drink for you.
10. Uncommon Goods Margarita Diagram Glassware ($25, set of two): Still a mixology noob? Let these adorable cups guide you to marg perfection, girl.
11. Soda Milk Pastel Blue Tequila Dad Hat ($20): Considering pastels and zero frills are SO in, this monochrome soft blue hat is a trendy minimalist’s dream. Wear it with a basic white tee and cropped denim at a boozy picnic in the park.
12. Francesca’s Cocktail Shaker Set ($28): Those who prefer their cocktails shaken rather than stirred should most definitely have this darling polka dot set in their bar cart arsenal. The gold details will glam up even the most basic tequila soda.
13. Re-Wine It Don Julio Tequila Scented Candle ($30): Not only is this upcycled scented candle environmentally friendly, but it’s also unique AF. Grab one as a housewarming gift for your happy-hour-loving coworker.
14. Simply Swig Tacos and Tequila Banner ($18): Now that spring has sprung, you can *finally* host taco night on your back patio. Make a statement with a banner that celebrates everyone’s fave tasty pairing.
15. True Blue Spa Need a Margarita Citrus Body Scrub ($15): This exfoliating citrus scrub is basically a cocktail for your body. Treat yourself to your own spin on a spa night in and mix up a real marg to go with your skin treatment.
16. Chloe & Mayfair Can’t Buy Happiness Tequila Mug ($15): This cheery mug says it all. (We won’t tell if you use it for coffee instead of booze.)
17. Jelly Belly Margarita Jelly Beans ($10): We’re sure that margarita flavored jelly beans are a gift from some sort of higher power. One thing’s for sure: You’ll feel #blessed while snacking on these.
18. Casetify Tequila, Te Amo iPhone Case ($35): Phone cases deserve the tequila treatment too — and this case is a true ode to the spirit. Swap out your regular floral print when happy hour rolls around.
Want even more boozy gift ideas? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.