How’s that for a short week folks? Yesterday we got back into action here at Brit HQ, and now we’re already onto another weekend! It’s a brand new year and we’ve got so much good stuff in store for you, we can’t wait to get back into the studio to make, bake, and hack up a storm. But first, let’s turn to one of our favorite sources of unusual inspiration: The BritList.
1. Pong Head Game ($18): First up, what IS this?! It’s an inflatable beer pong game that you wear on your head! This seems both hilarious and crazy at the same time. You’d definitely be a “hit” at any party.
2. Camper Van Toaster ($58): This might be the cutest toaster we’ve ever seen. This would add such a fun pop of color to any quirky kitchen.
3. Doctor Manzana Gadget Store: While we love Apple’s aesthetic when it comes to gadget display, this minty look by Doctor Manzana is a thing of techie beauty.
4. Kanye’s Pug Calendar: I have no idea how we missed this when it was an active Kickstarter project, but it’s amazing and would make every single month in 2014 pretty magical.
5. The Simpsons Moleskine (from $19): D’oh! You forgot your notebook again… but not if you’re toting around one of these instantly iconic Moleskine editions.
6. PiePal: This very serious device lets you order a Domino’s pizza (or five) with the push of a button. It’s like an emergency button for PIZZA!
7. Monki Feet Slippers ($27): Though slippers are usually meant for lazy Sundays, we think it might be pretty fun to have a dance party while wearing these goofy kicks.
8. Linda Farrow X Jeremy Scott Hand Glasses ($220): That price tag is not a typo — and these are a totally real offering from the folks at Nasty Gal. Peekaboo!
9. Bat Wing Mug ($14): This would make for an equal parts badass equal parts cute desktop accessory for your morning cup of joe.
10. The Lion King Starring Kittens: Who better to recreate the Lion King than… kittens?!
Bonus! Holiday Dogs of Brit + Co: How could we serve up a roundup of adorable pet holiday photos without including some of our own?! Presenting a belated collection of holiday pooches. Going clockwise from the top left, we’ve got Vinny, Turkey, Riley, and Pixel!
What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen online this week? Talk to us in the comments below.