Good morning there readers! Hope this week was a good one for you. We’ve been busting our buns for the last few weeks creating all sorts of awesome content for you that will appear in our very first BOOK. That’s right. We’re writing a book! Read all about it right here. But first, the BritList.
1. Boss Wedding Save the Date: Press play and prepare to be stunned. This is what happens when two high powered lawyers get engaged. Wait. What?
2. LEGO Macintosh iPad Dock: As if the old school Mac turned iPad dock wasn’t retro-cute enough, now there’s a LEGO version!
3. Bike Growler Carrier ($95): We do NOT condone drinking and biking, but we DO condone bringing a growler to the beach or park this weekend.
4. Ax Pizza Cutter ($10): Finally, a pizza cutter for the manly man.
5. Grumpy Cat Goes to Vogue: This is too much. We love it.
6. Girl Meets World Trailer is Here: Kids of the ’90s — one of your favorite couples now has a kid.
7. iRecorder ($30): We were about due for a new iPhone speaker dock to swoon over. This time, it’s in the shape of a retro cassette player.
8. Norm the Pug Goes Up, Up, and Away!: Doesn’t this just make your heart melt?
9. Don Draper in the ’90s: Runner up in the heart-melting contest ;) P.S. Jordan Catalano called — he wants his hair back.
10. Proenza Schouler x Mac: How beautiful is this packaging? The color gradients are just so beautiful.
11. Banner Day Sticky Notes: These are officially the best sticky notes we’ve ever seen.
12. We Are Happy, Old People Dancing Edition: And finally, something that will make you smile and smile and smile. Happy Friday!
What’s the best thing you’ve seen online this week? Talk to us in the comments below.