Top o’ the morning dear readers! Can you believe it’s Friday already? As we get pumped for a weekend filled with springy things, we’re still cranking away at our very first book (click here to see how YOU can get involved) and dreaming of midsummer adventures. Now, to the topic at hand. The BritList.
1. Rainbow Flow Kimono ($78): Speaking of midsummer adventures, doesn’t this dreamy kimono just make you want to spend an entire day in it? And in that fierce swimsuit?
3. The Chicken Pot Pie Cone: You read that right. It’s chicken pot pie in a pie crust cone. And it’s probably really, really delicious. Perhaps a Brit + Co. hack is in order?
4. New Chef on the Block Set ($40): LEGO of my spatula! Such a cute and useful set of cooking utensils.
5. Emoji Pillows ($20): The poop pillow pretty much kills it.
6. Do Not Forget! ($10): This simple memo pad is genius! I personally leave weird things on my doorknob all the time to make sure I don’t forget to bring them to work. A list would do me so much better.
7. Floral Coloring Book Wallpaper Contest: How awesome would it be to be able to color in your wallpaper? And have it be okay? :) Vote on your favorite coloring book designs over on Spoonflower and start rethinking your latest interior design plans.
8. Cloud Castle Throw Pillow ($19): This whimsical throw is so darn cute!
9. Kale Chips Graffiti: What happens when Park Slopers get into graffiti? Kale Chips graffiti. Duh.
11. Dusen Dusen on Of A Kind: Brooklyn-based designer Ellen van Dusen might be our newest fashion design crush. How gorgeous are those textiles?
12. Ronald McDonald Gets a Makeover: Straight from the press release: Customers today want to engage with brands in different ways and Ronald will continue to evolve to be modern and relevant. Ronald McDonald will be sporting a new wardrobe, which includes yellow cargo pants and a vest, accompanied by a red-and-white striped rugby shirt. His iconic big red shoes will remain the same. Reserved for special occasions, Ronald has a whimsical new red blazer with the Golden Arches on the front pocket and his well-recognized signature on the back, and a special bowtie to complete the look.
All we have to say is… how are yellow cargo pants and a vest “modern and relevant”?
13. The World’s First Flying Dress: Dubbed the Volantis, this recent Lady Gaga costume is the world’s first flying dress. Seriously. #ibelieveicanfly
What’s the strangest, most beautiful or smartest thing you’ve seen online this week? Talk to us in the comments below.