Oh haiii! It’s Friday and we’re pumped about a whole bunch of things. We’ve got two Brit + Co babies just seconds from joining our team, and our favorite time of year (Halloween, duh!) continues to be simply the best. Of course, we always make sure to reserve a little time for randomness. Enter: The BritList.
1. Furry Cat Clutch ($38): First up, THIS. Look at that tail!? Insane and amazing all at the same time.
2. Deep Fried Pumpkin Spice Latte: Straight from the State Fair that is Internet Food Memes, we now have a new sheriff in town. Meet the Deep Fried Pumpkin Spice Latte. Wow.
3. Hipster Halloween Kids’ Costumes: We’ll never stop obsessing over Oh Happy Day’s kids’ costumes, but this year’s batch of hipsters is a doozy. Going clockwise from the top left: Ira Glass, Moonrise Kingdom, the Royal Tenenbaums and Wes Anderson.
4. #LasercutRulers ($7 each): You know what we’d say if we met these rulers in a bar? #yourule.
5. iPhone 6 Plus Tiny Hand Accessory: You know how the new iPhone 6 Plus is, like, GIGANTIC? This gadget promises to extend the natural size of your thumb to make sure you can still text like the dickens.
6. Chanel Bagel Purse: If you’re trying to avoid eating bagels, why not wear them? At least that’s the logic we’re assuming lies behind this Lagerfeld-designed accessory, complete with onions.
7. Sizzling Bacon Candy ($4): Pop Rocks + Bacon = WTF?! #stockingstuffersforthewin
8. Letterpress Constellations Card Set ($18): This sweet set of cards is great to keep on hand for those times when you want to send someone a little bit of love, for no particular reason.
9. Tiny Lego Sewing Machine: This just makes us smile, that’s all there is to it.
10. Louis Vuitton Punching Bag and Trunk: Karl Lagerfeld is officially trolling all the iconic fashion houses this season. This limited edition (only 25 sets) $175K punching bag and trunk might be totally genius — it will definitely make you want to punch someone.
What’s the best, weirdest or coolest thing you saw online this week? Share links with us in the comments below.